lolcorps

It cracks me up to see people get all upset when a HS Band has drum corps unis. Guess what guys... FJM, Stansfield, etc. sell the exact copies for a reason. I don't see why people get so upset about it.

Of course, BITD my HS (in Florida) bought old unis directly from BD... so maybe I am biased...

It cracks me up to see people get all upset when a HS Band has drum corps unis. Guess what guys... FJM, Stansfield, etc. sell the exact copies for a reason. I don't see why people get so upset about it.

Of course, BITD my HS (in Florida) bought old unis directly from BD... so maybe I am biased...

Are you sure about that, Marwan?? Corps didn't change whole unis that much back in the day, and BD didn't make a significant change (not counting trim changes) until the black jackets in 88.

Unless you guys bought the guard unis when they went with the jumpsuits in 81...

• 2 weeks later...
This thread will never die.

Especially if someone finds a way to merge LOLCORPS with Pants on the Ground viral videos. :ph34r: