lolcorps

Hahaha... Cougariffic... I now have a new awesome word to use. :tongue:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
BD.jpg

Are you aware that the mello you pointed out had actually injured herself during the show and she was lucky to even finish?? The only reason you see those errors is because the camera happened to be on the mellos. We went all through this after 07.

Are you aware that the mello you pointed out had actually injured herself during the show and she was lucky to even finish?? The only reason you see those errors is because the camera happened to be on the mellos. We went all through this after 07.

cut them a break its their first post on here. they will learn soon enough.

I understand your point, but I'm sure there are reasons behind every photo posted here as to why it looks the way it does. I don't feel it's necessary to explain what happened or defend the photo. That's not the point of this thread, IMO. Although, I do feel sorry for whoever it was who got injured. But in the end, this thread seems to be more about making fun of the picture - not the story behind why the picture is the way it is. That just takes out all the fun.

I understand your point, but I'm sure there are reasons behind every photo posted here as to why it looks the way it does. I don't feel it's necessary to explain what happened or defend the photo. That's not the point of this thread, IMO. Although, I do feel sorry for whoever it was who got injured. But in the end, this thread seems to be more about making fun of the picture - not the story behind why the picture is the way it is. That just takes out all the fun.

It was tied in with the 09 pic and the consistent implication that BD is too lazy to march....even though the chairs were only used for about 30 seconds of show time.