lolcorps

. . .as a reminder to all,let's not take this into /b/ territory (or anywhere near there), though. DCP's not really the place for it. Remember to consider that threads here should work appropriate and also age appropriate for the rest of the community!

Thanks! :wink:

bawker has condemned this thread to anarchy and mayhem by invoking /b/ in a DCP thread.

gus_dismayed.jpg

• Like 2

Oh noes! DCP now has 1337speak grammar police? :colgate:

Anyway I'll stand by pawn....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pawned

Meh. I don't like the "pawn" version, even if it is "accepted" now. JMHO. Oh, and what is the /b/ anyway? I don't get it. Bah, never mind. That's what they have google for, I guess...Ok, I just googled /b/ and I wish I hadn't. Luckily, I didn't see anything, just read about it on wikipedia. What a sad world we live in that things like this exist.

Edited by Cardman
  • Like 1

Meh. I don't like the "pawn" version, even if it is "accepted" now. JMHO. Oh, and what is the /b/ anyway? I don't get it. Bah, never mind. That's what they have google for, I guess...Ok, I just googled /b/ and I wish I hadn't. Luckily, I didn't see anything, just read about it on wikipedia. What a sad world we live in that things like this exist.

Trying to reject pawn was just an attempt for wannabe 1337s to create their own super-1337. It always existed in "in-game" msgs, TS etc...

$1 to 1st person who fully interprets my last pic WITHOUT googling the text :ph34r:

formgy.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hahahaha yea super bowl. good job. way to guide.

While not necessarily "lol" worthy, this is so true.

/thread