lolcorps

n13753383_44985933_3098.jpg

Holy freaking crap....thats me :shutup:

One of my proudest moments, to be sure.... :glare:

Story time...c'mon, 'fess up! :shutup:

Thats the thing...i dont remember a story AT ALL. Maybe the guy who posted it can tell me where it is. Im guessing there was a threat of rain or something, because this really makes no sense. The only time we put our plumes anywhere other than in our shako was when we lined them up for vis warm up...but we're all holding our unis as we set the arc, so i have no idea. Mikey, the guy next to me, was the one who distributed plumes, and he usually just popped them in while we were standing in twos, so i really have no idea why im being 'that guy'. Oh well, its fun to be noticed :glare:

Thats the thing...i dont remember a story AT ALL. Maybe the guy who posted it can tell me where it is. Im guessing there was a threat of rain or something, because this really makes no sense. The only time we put our plumes anywhere other than in our shako was when we lined them up for vis warm up...but we're all holding our unis as we set the arc, so i have no idea. Mikey, the guy next to me, was the one who distributed plumes, and he usually just popped them in while we were standing in twos, so i really have no idea why im being 'that guy'. Oh well, its fun to be noticed :shutup:

hey...at least the pic's showing off your best assets! harty har har :glare:

Edited by chaos001

hey...at least the pic's showing off your best assets! harty har har :glare:

I always have thought my elbow was especially attractive! :shutup:

Haha... i took that picture in San Antonio in 2006. I marched Madison that year... so we went on waaaay before you guys did. I was listening to your brass warmup (holy crap rocky point holiday). It was pretty awesome :) I was just looking through my pictures for good lolcorps and found it haha.

Haha... i took that picture in San Antonio in 2006. I marched Madison that year... so we went on waaaay before you guys did. I was listening to your brass warmup (holy crap rocky point holiday). It was pretty awesome :) I was just looking through my pictures for good lolcorps and found it haha.

Dont worry, San Antonio sucked for me too - first time every placing that low in my life. Anyway, I dont remember rain or anything that day, so I'm not sure what the deal was. Maybe they passed out plumes at warmups or something, and I got mine first for being a section leader...i dont know. Anyway, thanks for the memory :glare:

The only time we put our plumes anywhere other than in our shako was when we lined them up for vis warm up...but we're all holding our unis as we set the arc, so i have no idea.

The pic had me wondering why your plume was in the back of your hat....and why is everyone holding their shako backwards....ohhhh, the backwards uniform thing--without the jacket on, I forgot about that part! :glare: