Utterly Disgusted!

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey....tekk just PMed me and asked me to remind you that im going to finals ..... not sure why

jk ^0^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

He's lying..don't believe it.....

(okay maybe I did)

j/k...

Um...guess what. Going to finals.

And I've now become the Hot Pockets Nazi!!! No hot pockets for you.

I can live without the hot pockets as I already have you down for kiltlifters and long wong's in October.

(cues up the "sorry you lose" music) *wa wa wahhhhhh*

I can live without the hot pockets as I already have you down for kiltlifters and long wong's in October.

(cues up the "sorry you lose" music) *wa wa wahhhhhh*

October? What year? And this Kiltlifter you speak of...I'm not familiar with this beverage of which you speak. My memory, it's fading.

Or I could simply state into the microphone..."I'm sorry senator, I do not recall."

out of curiosity, whats the record for pages worth of responses in one topic? I see that that there are 68 at the moment.

Tony

out of curiosity, whats the record for pages worth of responses in one topic? I see that that there are 68 at the moment.

Tony

its gotta be the "old corps photos" thread in the historical corps discussion board...over 1000 pages and its been going on for years.

wish someone would compile all those images into some type of directory for ease of access...*hint hint*

Edited by KingJoeVII

I've always loved the Cadets. I just want to hear them again. Seriously, I want to be a fan again. How a bout a shirt that says, "Jokes over, play 99 again"

Seriously Hoppy, just give me a show with Drums and Bugles. I've got PBS for the self esteem building after school specials.......

:doh:

Play 91 again!

*runs away*