Your Prayers Are Needed.....Please

Hi all....

I am very sorry to be the bearer of some very bad news, but.......

My wife Barbara was hospitalized several hours ago with what appears to be either a massive stroke, brain hemorrhage, or a burst aneurysm.

She has suffered massive bleeding on her brain. To make a long story short, her prognosis is not good. I will leave it at that until I hear more news from her doctors.

Her doctors advised me to go home for a while and try to get some rest, since she has been stabilized... the hospital is not far from our home. My sister is driving down from New Jersey this morning and we'll head back to the hospital.

For obvious reasons, I will not be able to make it to the Caballeros' DCA show in Clifton this weekend...... nor the Shenandoah Sound show in Virginia on July 21 or the Music City Legend show in Nashville on August 4. My apologies to my friends in all three corps.

The August 18 Scranton show is up in the air right now, as is DCA Championships, again for obvious reasons. I'll cross those two bridges when I come to them.

My friends, I ask for you to keep Barbara in your thoughts and prayers.... she is the love of my life. Our gracious Lord has a plan for all of us.... and I will accept whatever comes my way. I will pray for a miracle here.

Please, I ask that you try not to call me here at home, at least for now. I will do my best to update you on this site when I get an opportunity to do so.

Fran

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all....

I am very sorry to be the bearer of some very bad news, but.......

My wife Barbara was hospitalized several hours ago with what appears to be either a massive stroke, brain hemorrhage, or a burst aneurysm.

She has suffered massive bleeding on her brain. To make a long story short, her prognosis is not good. I will leave it at that until I hear more news from her doctors.

Fran,

You have my prayers and heartfelt wishes for a full recovery for Barbara. As the survivor of a severe traumatic brain injury with a massive bleed 3 years ago, I was given a 5% chance of survival and a 7% chance of the recovery of any practical brain function if i did survive. Bottom line, I live as proof that miracles do happen. Please keep the faith. Prayer is a powerful thing!

Yours in drum corps spirit and love,

Michael Terry

Woodstock, GA

Fran,

You and Barbara are in our thoughts and prayers in Bayonne.

...Jim Jordan, and all of your brothers and sisters in the Bridgemen.

You are all definitely in our hearts and prayers Fran. Please keep us informed as you can but try to take care of yourself too.

Krista & Jim Fawber

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

My friends, I ask for you to keep Barbara in your thoughts and prayers....

Fran

You and Barb are in our thoughts and prayers...