Your Prayers Are Needed.....Please

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fran, it was great to finally meet your wife Barbara in Bayonne at Tournament of Stars.

Just a few weeks ago we were laughing and having a great time as we were getting caught up.

It's sad how quickly things can change.

I'll be praying for Barb's wonderful smile to return.

Heavenly Father,

We lift up Barbara and ask that you surround her with the healing power of your love. Gently cradle her in your hands Lord so that she may feel your presence. We ask for peace for Fran and their families. Please Lord, guide the hands and minds of her doctors so that, through your divine providence, she may be well.

In Jesus' name

Amen

Fran, please know that you all will be in our daily prayers.

God Bless

Tracy & Robert Mayer

Fran,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Barb at this time. It is always great to see you both at shows and at times when Sun alum was present. Keep strong and stay positive.

Shari

Barbara and Fran,

You both hang in there.......for each other ! This is a personal and trying moment for you, but you have support and strength because of who you are.... 2 Gems that many love and many are praying for. Yasumi and I are hoping for you both........

Hope for the best for 2 wonderful people !

Yours in drum corps.

Eddie

Hi again to all....

First of all, THANK YOU and God bless you all for sharing your thoughts and keeping us in your prayers. I will never forget your kindness.

The news we got today was better than what we heard last night.

At first, the doctors throught Barbara could not undergo surgery to stop the bleeding....... without surgery, she most likely would have died sometime tonight.

But after taking another look, they decided to do surgery. And so far, so good, the last we heard.

The doctors' early thoughts after the surgery: Barbara will have paralysis on her left side, but her brain functions will be intact, best-case scenario. A lot can change, and we have a long way to go....but considering the alternative that I would have lost her tonight.... I will take any positive news I can.

My brother Lenny is coming to Baltimore tomorrow to keep me company for a couple of days, and we've had neighbors and some local friends, including our drum corps friends Erica and April, drop by the hospital. I thank them all and cherish their friendship.

I hope to get another chance in the next few days to come back on here.

Quite honestly, I've never been so scared in my entire life. And I've never cried so much.

Fran