Your Prayers Are Needed.....Please

Hang in there old friend... let's hope all continues in an upward spiral... I have never seen a couple so dependent on each other - I can fully understand how this must be devastating to you - BUT - knowing Barb, she's a fighter... if anyone can pull through just on will power - it's her...

prayers are with you both out here in Seattle

Tom

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fran,

Prayers have been coming since I saw this on the Sunrisers site. They're still coming from us and lots of others. Great news on the update.

In one of those tough moments imagine all the people who have responded here and all your other friends with their hands on you and Barbara's shoulders and realize we are all behind you!

Hang in there old friend... let's hope all continues in an upward spiral... I have never seen a couple so dependent on each other - I can fully understand how this must be devastating to you - BUT - knowing Barb, she's a fighter... if anyone can pull through just on will power - it's her...

prayers are with you both out here in Seattle

Tom

Fran,

See? Even Tom knows what a fighter Barb is. And with your love and support I know she's going to pull through this for you...and her furry kids.

I'm looking forward to having breakfast with you, Barb and Ed D again after Finals this year TOO !!!

Lotsa love,

Ruth

Edited by boomboom

So far, so good.... Prayers being given for Barb, you and to guide the doctors hands.

Sounds like a long haul for both of you. Thanks God you have friends and family willing to stop by and help.

And please try to find time to recharge so you don't wear yourself out. Have been thru it and seen too many times when the healthy person runs themself sick trying to help. It's a concern I have everytime I see someone going thru this.

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Fran,

Thanks for the positive update. As I said, you and I both know that miracles can and do happen. This is one of them.

We're still keeping you both in our prayers.

Cindy and Andy Marmen

Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick, we turn to you in this time of illness. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our sick under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen.

God Bless

Tricia

From Red Cedar country and the Heart of the Upper Midwest - we Second that emotion. Having been through our own recent trials, we know what comfort the support of even those unknown, far away DC colleagues can bring.

Oh Fran!

I am so sorry to hear this sad news.

Just know that you have a large family praying for you and Barbara.

Please, if there is anything I can do, let me know.

I live in Maryland. Just south of Baltimore.

Fran,

Rochelle and I would like to extend our thoughts to you at this trying time. I honestly don't know what else I could say. Just know that there is ALOT of positive energy being directed toward you and Barbara from alot of people. Get well Barbara!!

I am so glad to hear some good news about this, thank you for taking the time to give us an update. You will both continue to be in my thoughts.