Your Prayers Are Needed.....Please

Fran ,

I am so glad to hear things look better. I will keep you and Barb in my prayers. God bless the two of you.

Bea

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for posting the update Fran, and I'm thrilled that things are looking better. We'll be keeping you and Barb in our hearts and minds and hope for further good updates.

Fran,

You and Barbra will be in my prayers. Best wishes.

Andrew

Fran,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Barbara.

I found this thread yesterday. And your name reminded me that "Hey, it's the guy who has written one of the most moving posts on r.a.m.d " It was about your leaving home in St. Michaels. Since I was made happy by reading your post so much, I introduced it on the BBS I lead. I believe many drum corps people from Japan have read it. What moved me much was that so many guys replied and I feel that I have loved drum corps more since then.

You are always among my teachers for drum corps.

Ken Nojiri

The Jokers drum and bugle corps, Kyoto, Japan

Fran,

I just now came across this thread. I'm sharing tears with you right now as you and Barb are my best friends. I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Scott

Fran, Our thoughts are with you and Barb.

Tim + Donna Campbell

My thoughts and prayers are with you both. I have always thought of my corps as a family, today my family got a little bit bigger.

May God hold you both in the palm of his hand.

Best wishes to Barb, and to you Fran.

Brian

Hi again to all....

First of all, THANK YOU and God bless you all for sharing your thoughts and keeping us in your prayers. I will never forget your kindness.

The news we got today was better than what we heard last night.

At first, the doctors throught Barbara could not undergo surgery to stop the bleeding....... without surgery, she most likely would have died sometime tonight.

But after taking another look, they decided to do surgery. And so far, so good, the last we heard.

The doctors' early thoughts after the surgery: Barbara will have paralysis on her left side, but her brain functions will be intact, best-case scenario. A lot can change, and we have a long way to go....but considering the alternative that I would have lost her tonight.... I will take any positive news I can.

My brother Lenny is coming to Baltimore tomorrow to keep me company for a couple of days, and we've had neighbors and some local friends, including our drum corps friends Erica and April, drop by the hospital. I thank them all and cherish their friendship.

I hope to get another chance in the next few days to come back on here.

Quite honestly, I've never been so scared in my entire life. And I've never cried so much.

Fran

Fran,

That is very good news! We will continue to pray for Barbara, and you!

We are all behind you both, and we love you.

Jim