Your Prayers Are Needed.....Please

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fran,

Send Barb our love and thoughts. One day at a time and so far she is doing very good. Life throws things at us that he knows we can handle and I know that she is happy that you are there for her. God speed her recovery.

Bea

Edited by beagus

Fran,

The Woodbridge Band Director did a fantastic job at Sound of the South last night, but you and Barbara were still missed.

See you and Barbara next year in Manassas.

Great news Fran! Still keeping you guys in my thoughts and sending postive vibes to you!

The fact that she's ordering you around is a good thing! hahaha!

I just got back from the hospital..... Barbara was really tired after her first day of therapy. I got to sit in on part of the therapy session earlier today, and the physical therapist was a real pro... nice to see that. Jim, I too am VERY happy that Johns Hopkins is involved in this process. Barbara works for Hopkins in the computer field, so she is very comfortable being in their care.

Before I left to come home, Barbara told me she wanted me to bring her some items from home tomorrow.... so I take that as a good sign that she is getting back to ordering me around. :)

She wanted me to bring her the fifth book in the Harry Potter series, which she has been re-reading as a prep for reading the final book in the series. (She's read the first six books each at least a couple of times.) The nurses seemed very pleased with the fact that she wants to start reading again.

Her speech is still a bit halting... but considering that until three days ago she wasn't speaking at all, I'll take it.

A long way to go... and like I've said, there are times when I'm scared to death... fear of the unknown, I suppose.

But today was a good day.

Fran (waiting on the scores from Virginia and Lewisburg)

Miracles DO Happen, Fran!

We are so happy that Barbara is beginning the road to recovery and wish you both a sucessful path!

It's good to hear your reports with positive and uplifting news and keep you both in our continued prayers!

Missed you in Virginia and look forward to seeing you soon!

The Shenadoah Sound and Mr. Sean Peck along with the Woodbridge H.S. Boosters ran a great show and the concession food and service was one of the best I have ever seen and eaten at a drum corps show!!! :wink::wink: Take Care of Barbara and yourself and look forward to seeing you and your Hawaiian shirts soon!

Wonderful news about Barbara, Fran!

Thank you for providing us with the updates.

The Bridgemen continue to pray for both of you!