Atlanta Show thread

Let's go TROOPERS!!!11!!1!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean the stream url to be able to play it into windows media player instead of watching it from a browser.

Right click on the stream...go to properties...and then copy/paste the link on the bottom into where ever you want to view it. I copy/paste into the regular Windows Media Player program so I could change the size easily and it worked great. No problems at all. This is much better since you can choose more sizes than either the default and full screen options.

H iguys,

I am also trying to find the stream link...the link in the properties (when right-clicking on the dci video window, which shows up fine) doesn't load in WMP. I'd like to load the stream into WMP11. Would someone kindly PM me the correct stream link? Thanks!

check your PM

H iguys,

I am also trying to find the stream link...the link in the properties (when right-clicking on the dci video window, which shows up fine) doesn't load in WMP. I'd like to load the stream into WMP11. Would someone kindly PM me the correct stream link? Thanks!

I think that all the url's are protected so they only work on your IP address...thats why you need to try and copy/paste it somewhere else. I'm not sure why it didn't work for you...it pasted into my WMP11 fine. Obviously if someone gives you a url then they will not be able to watch it cause it will say there are two people logged in at the same time. Obviously if anyone is having problems they should use the support chat...its fantastic...they will help you.

Edited by wxologist

Wow!! Nice job Troop, good intensity.

Drumline was on fire.