Atlanta Show thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't so sure at first, but I do like the effect of the uniforms - it's well done.

And their shoes are cool!

Ok, heres a tech issue I need help with -

I just bought a new video card that has an S-Video out to the TV.

However, when I watch the feed today, only the computer monitor shows it - the tv shows the internet website for the feed and surrounding graphics, but in the box where the feed should be its a black screen.

Anyone know what I can do?

You have to set is up to output the video only the second screen. RIght now, it will only output to your laptop. Go into the graphics media accelerator. Right click on the screen and go to properties to do this. You need to change the settings for the second screen.

liked the music a lot - not so much the unis. saw them up close early in the year, thought they would be better at a distance. :(

I just thought the whole uni thing was comical.

Seems like they're turning their shoulders to one side or another to change their color. I seem to remember being taught to never do that.

IMO it is a better way to accomplish what they did than Southwind used last year. But are they going to have to do this for the next few years now?

Ran out of gas at the end, it seems. I don't know if I like "firebird...but not quite firebird...teasing ya, teasing ya....hehe, here's some more firebird" arrangement in the end.

Still, this bodes well for the future...it'd be interesting to see Academy here and fit them into this grouping.

Anyone else see DCP Bored Forum regular "Rachael" out there in the guard close up towards the end? :)

Edited by bawker

Colts

Equinox

With One Look (from Sunset Boulevard) by Lloyd Webber, Andrew

Troika (from Lieutenant Kije Suite) by Prokofiev, Sergei

String Quartet No. 4, mvt 5 Allegro Molto by Bartok, Bela

As If We Never Said Goodbye (from Sunset Boulevard) by Lloyd Webber, Andrew

Glad to have the Blue Stars back in Div. 1