Atlanta Show thread

I'm liking this Spirit show. B) NICE.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must respectfully disagree with some folks I truly respect about Madison's visual rewrites. I think they have made a tremendous difference (for the good) and I like the use of the "morphing" fleur de lis throughout the visual show. It pairs up in a spectacular way with the flag design.

I really miss the old days when they'd announce scores during prelims.

You know the: "We have a score for Xyz. <crowd hushes> For Xyz...12.34 one two point three four" <cue crowd reaction>

I miss that. :P I guess I'm old.

I also really like the unis and think this is my favorite Spirit show since...when they made Finals after coming back? Just a really good job all around; they are selling this program really well and I'm feeling the excitement through the webcast...that's saying a LOT. Cool.

It was also great seeing Troop. Jeez I missed them.

I think that all the url's are protected so they only work on your IP address...thats why you need to try and copy/paste it somewhere else. I'm not sure why it didn't work for you...it pasted into my WMP11 fine. Obviously if someone gives you a url then they will not be able to watch it cause it will say there are two people logged in at the same time. Obviously if anyone is having problems they should use the support chat...its fantastic...they will help you.

I had this same problem. Never could get the show to come up via Firefox. Had to open WMP11 and paste in the stream. Was on the chat line with tech support for 1/2 hour! Missed a lot of corps! I'm ######. Also had to log every other computer in the house off in order to get the speed up. They need to put this info in the troubleshooting sections.

You hate to be the one girl in the guard to drop a toss when the camera is on you!

Sounded like the Troopers had a great show today in ATL!!

Did you like it? Hate it?

Your thoughts......

I had this same problem. Never could get the show to come up via Firefox. Had to open WMP11 and paste in the stream. Was on the chat line with tech support for 1/2 hour! Missed a lot of corps! I'm ######. Also had to log every other computer in the house off in order to get the speed up. They need to put this info in the troubleshooting sections.

Sorry it took so long.