Boston Crusaders

Typical post by Michael boo when it comes to the Boston Crusaders. Boo writes 4000 posts in here and the only negative ones are of the Crusaders. What's the matter Michael did someone in the Crusaders take your lunch money years ago and you still have not gotten over it yet. Your distain for Boston clearly shows in a very unprofessional manner.

Put your money where your mouth is and donate $100 to the Crusaders for every one of those corps that don't finish ahead of Boston.

Uhhhh....

That's not Michael Boo. But thanks anyway...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical post by Michael boo when it comes to the Boston Crusaders. Boo writes 4000 posts in here and the only negative ones are of the Crusaders. What's the matter Michael did someone in the Crusaders take your lunch money years ago and you still have not gotten over it yet. Your distain for Boston clearly shows in a very unprofessional manner.

Put your money where your mouth is and donate $100 to the Crusaders for every one of those corps that don't finish ahead of Boston.

Michael boo??? :doh:

did you mean GMichael 1230?

Man, where have I been? Just finished watching there show from Atlanta and wow, these guys/gals are really good. I think they have easily some of the best music for 2007. Great selections, and they play well. Very powerfull and just packed with energy. The show kind of reminds me of a vintage Madison show. Hats off to BAC, :doh: I really dig this show and cant wait to see them in Naperville at the end of the month.

There was a guy who had a post asking "where did drum corps go", well check out BAC 2007 and youll know where.

Very cool looking drums as well.

I was in Atlanta on the 45 yardline half way up in premo seats. Boston, Carolina Crown and Troopers were special.

Boston was incredibly entertaining. They also happen to be my favorite uniform. I've not dug a uniform so much since Belville Black Nights of the '70's.

<**>

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. Don't be a borg.

I'm sorry but I disagree.... It's one person's take on a show. However as much as I disagree with the things he may say there is always a little truth in all comments he post..

my 2cent

As for BAC.. Man I love you guys... eat em up!

Ben

99-00

Lurker

Oh, I get it, Michael "boo" as in "boo" onBAC ?? LOL.....Here is a snippet from my review of 2005 Quarterfinals. Pay me $100, and I will gladly forward it to them:

Taken from 2005:

The afternon belonged to the Boston Crusaders. They were on fire !!!! They performed their show, which is in itself a wonderful vehicle for them, with such intensity and emotion, I thought they were gonna burn a hole in the field, they were that hot. Ensemble-wise the corps was perfect. The drill is written in such a refreshing way, a change from the predictable, bando-70's style we are used to and gave us suprise and wow. This is my second favorite BAC show ever and one that is appealing in every way, from the arrangements of themusic, to the level of performance, the intensity, the sound..they are loud ! And the diversity in style ? its all there.

~G~

Well, we're all impressed that you were able to cherry-pick one positive paragraph out of hundreds of posts. You certainly have a right to you opinions, but you do bash Boston consistently. And no, the other corps you mentioned will not pass BAC this year, much to your chagrin, I'm sure. Maybe you're just upset that ol' BAC is still around after all these years. In any case, enjoy your summer. What corps do you support again?

Well, we're all impressed that you were able to cherry-pick one positive paragraph out of hundreds of posts. You certainly have a right to you opinions, but you do bash Boston consistently. And no, the other corps you mentioned will not pass BAC this year, much to your chagrin, I'm sure. Maybe you're just upset that ol' BAC is still around after all these years. In any case, enjoy your summer. What corps do you support again?

What a narrow-minded, bittter, borg-esque man you are. Im sorry you only see Boston and that grubby, New England thinking keeps you from being accepting and refined, but thats ok, you root for whoever you want to and I will keep rooting for EVERYONE. See, should you have taken a break from your tunnel vision you would see this is a critical synopsis, not that I have to explain to you, not that I care what you think, but on the surface, I enjoy the show as a whole, picking it apart, I found what I posted. Too bad your skin is so thin, I mean hey !! It took all the Mass. corps to fold for your corps to finally be number 1, Im sorry 'bout that, but I have like many a Boston corps, going back to 1979, but thats my business and I dont have to prove anything to you. I love how you martyrs throw the word "bash" around without it ever being true, go check a dictionary.

I always enjoy my summer, never, ever let a DCP poster get me down, or a drum corps.

~G~

Edited by GMichael1230

Sorry, I find them predictable, average, and uneventful. Of all the shows in the top 12 and vying for top 12, this one is the oeast interesting, in my opinion. Guard is average, drill, same as always..ie: predictable, and not on the same level dificulty-wise as say BK, Colts, Glassmen, who will all pass BAC by end of season. Music is also arranged simple and average, thats all I can say...average.

Now, this is a critical observance, but on the surface, a really fun corps to watch and listen too, in general, just over analyzing I guess.

~G~

Which performance this year are you talking about. What City?