Boston Crusaders

Glassmen over Boston? :sshh:

I don't see it either. I don't see Glassmen within 3 points of Boston come Finals. ( no slight to Glassmen here who are a fine Corps ). This poster is entitled to his opinion though. I can see BK and Boston in a healthy competitive battle though.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have been finding Boston below par since this forum started in '02. The hate Boston thing is getting real ####### old! You are irrelevent

You don't have to read his posts...

What a narrow-minded, bittter, borg-esque man you are. Im sorry you only see Boston and that grubby, New England thinking keeps you from being accepting and refined, but thats ok, you root for whoever you want to and I will keep rooting for EVERYONE. See, should you have taken a break from your tunnel vision you would see this is a critical synopsis, not that I have to explain to you, not that I care what you think, but on the surface, I enjoy the show as a whole, picking it apart, I found what I posted. Too bad your skin is so thin, I mean hey !! It took all the Mass. corps to fold for your corps to finally be number 1, Im sorry 'bout that, but I have like many a Boston corps, going back to 1979, but thats my business and I dont have to prove anything to you. I love how you martyrs throw the word "bash" around without it ever being true, go check a dictionary.

I always enjoy my summer, never, ever let a DCP poster get me down, or a drum corps.

~G~

Wow------your comments, sir, speak for themselves. And the failure of other New England drum corps had NOTHING to do with BAC's success. Check 1967.

And while you're at it, check out my reviews on Soundmachine of corps like Carolina Crown, Bluecoats, and yes, even the Cadets, where I rave about each.

Your level of sarcasm does nothing but lower the level of the discourse and diminish your own position.

My "grubby New England thinking"........hmm, haven't heard that one before! :worthy:

I was in Atlanta on the 45 yardline half way up in premo seats. Boston, Carolina Crown and Troopers were special.

Boston was incredibly entertaining. They also happen to be my favorite uniform. I've not dug a uniform so much since Belville Black Nights of the '70's.

That's the Belleville Black Knights.

Go Boston.

That's all, y'all get over yourselves.

Sorry, I find them predictable, average, and uneventful.

Now, this is a critical observance, but on the surface, a really fun corps to watch and listen too, in general, just over analyzing I guess.

~G~

Exactly!! This is DCI and there is absolutely no room for a corps that is "fun to watch and listen to"..

Exactly!! This is DCI and there is absolutely no room for a corps that is "fun to watch and listen to"..

:worthy: Right, and to think we would rather hear a brilliant hornline overshadowed by "This I believe" :worthy:

They were on fire, second favorite BAC show ever.

Average ,average

Which is it ? Stop standing on the middle of the fence and make a decision.

Now that you got called out for the fraud you are, the back peddaling has started.

I dont share your enthusiasm, WAH, Im a fraud, ouch, I cant beleive the insults..I"ll never be the same again, booo, hooo. The BAC-Borg has set their aim on me, belittling me, not my opinions, how telling, predictable and tiny-minded.

So, lets recap. I dont like a particular corps style, however, In the past thirty years, Ihave loved and praised dozens of shows by this corps, however, some fan-ataics, and fmm's need to let their maturity shine through by NOT respecting my stance, or attacking my position, or even inquiring why I feel the way I do, instead they attack me personally, someone they never even met...huh ?? :laugh:

As if I would take your insults to heart, makes me seconf gues liking BAC at all, since some of you might have marched shows I actually liked. But, that wouldnt be fair to the great many of kind, awesome, and fun BAC alumni I have met along the way..it takes all kinds, cant hold an entire corps responsible for a few sour, tunnel-visioned individuals.

~G~