Your Prediction for 12th at Finals

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe there is still a shot that it could be Blue Stars or Crossmen. However, Crossmen need to prove the score last night is predictive of their ability to catch and maybe pass Academy. They definitely have the visual package, but their music scores need to improve at a rapid pace. I simply can't see Madison making top 12... No disrespect intended, but there are far too many things wrong with the show to improve it to the point necessary. I know a lot of people just want to believe it will be so, but I can't see them making a legitimate run for top 12.

Spirit!!

(Also biased...but hopeful)

Blue Stars

I would say there are 8 corps capable of a 12th place finish; Blue Stars, Academy, Spirit, Colts, Glassmen, Crossmen, Madison and PC.

PC

I'm saying PC for 12th when I saw them back east they were nipping at the heels of Blue Stars, Spirit and ahead of Crossmen and Madison and even then were not terribly far away from Colts and Glassmen. With Academy it was a 3pt spread at their last show so, looking at how it's going I'd say PC is in the thick of things and will surprise by kicking someone out of the top 12

PC was 3 points behind Academy, like you said, but the Mandarins were only roughly 1 point behind PC, and look what happened to them in SA.

Oh, and my prediction for 12th place is the Blue Stars. I'm not saying who will be out of finals, but one of those bottom three will not make it and Blue Stars will take their place. They have too good of a musical package this year... now if only they'd improve enough visually.

The Crossmen may finish above Spirit.

Edited by Musicman1084

Crossmen, hoping for 12th but if not then I'd be surprised if they were lower than 13th.

True, but I seriously doubt that they (PC) hasn't been improving by leaps and bounds and would drop when they had been fighting it out with finalist contenders. That being the case I don't think the Mandarins are a major concern for they had only seen PC and Academy and the drop I think goes with my own beliefs that they were most likely being over scored due to their history w/. PC in scoring.

Regardless, it's going to be a real fight for any of these corps.

Sure do enjoy seeing them back east :) one of my new favorite corps

Edited by HPUEuph5