8. Blue Knights

7. Santa Clara Vanguard

6. Phantom Regiment

5. Carolina Crown

4. Cadets

3. Bluecoats

2. Cavaliers

1. Blue Devils

Some sad things for me are to see Madison, Crossmen and Troopers to be down the list and not top 12.

I am also happy if Blue Stars and Academy are up there in top 12.

Ever notice how Blue Knights are in top 12 and no one really talks about them?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my own feeling. You can do yours too

22. Pioneer

21. Southwind

20. Mandarins

19. Pacific Crest

18. Troopers

17. Seattle Cascades

16. Madison Scouts

15. Crossmen

14. Spirit of JSU

The Cadets are NOT going to end up in 4th place, If they dont win, they will be 2nd.

13. Colts

12. Academy

11. Blue Stars

10. Glassmen

9. Boston Crusaders

8. Blue Knights

7. Santa Clara Vanguard

6. Phantom Regiment

5. Carolina Crown

4. Cadets

3. Bluecoats

2. Cavaliers

1. Blue Devils

Some sad things for me are to see Madison, Crossmen and Troopers to be down the list and not top 12.

I am also happy if Blue Stars and Academy are up there in top 12.

The Cadets are NOT going to end up in 4th place, If they dont end up winning, they will be a close 2nd, 4th place is not going to happen!!!!

Nope...

i have to agree as much as their show really isnt my speed there is no denying the excellence on that field. i would say 2nd NO LESS than 3rd is the lowest they go and im not going to be cocky and say they cant win either i just would obviously like my team to win :)

Cavaliers are very much still in the game whether anyone likes it or not. Be careful, they have a tendency to pop one out and suprise everyone during finals week (i.e. 2000, 2001 and 2004) I called it in early June and still feel the same. They will suprise a lot of people. I see Cavaliers, Bluecoats, Blue Devils, Cadets , Crown and then Phantom, with maybe a change in 2/3 and 3/4.

As much as I'm nostalgic and want to see the Blue Stars finish as high as possible, I saw them and Colts head-to-head Thursday, and unless Blue Stars can really step it up in the next two weeks, I just don't see them passing the Colts this year. Which doesn't bump them out of the top 12 anyway, so it's all good.

Sadly, yes I notice. They do not get as much love (on DCP) as they deserve. They are a great corps!

How can you drum corps fans make a prediction now. Its easier to make the prediction when scores are in. That's the easiest part. You should of thought of making prediction before the SCORES are out. Maybe you should review my predictions prior to the beginning of the season and see ho close I am.

If you need help looking for my predictions, go to the search box and enter my name coachsig. I think it was posted a week before the First show back in JUNE.

CoachSig

The Cadets are NOT going to end up in 4th place, If they dont end up winning, they will be a close 2nd, 4th place is not going to happen!!!!

Why ? It very well could happen. Cavaliers, Bluecoats, and even Phantom Regiment, at their finest , can certainly top Cadets.

~G~