no way phantom jumped that far ahead of Crown. hmm.....i smell a rat

I smell the cheese that rat is going after....and some other things :P

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no way phantom jumped that far ahead of Crown. hmm.....i smell a rat

Yeah,but look at it this way,Crown's score is higher than the Bluecoats tonight..first time this year I think..GO Crown & Phantom & Cavies!...Would be a nice 1-2-3

crown's score has jumped dramatically since adding the narration. so, no. you're wrong. i'm saying someone on phantom's staff got on their knees this weekend.

Yup, and BEGGED that they actually get credit for doing what they are doing. (A difficult show at a high level.) Let's not mudsling. Maybe Crown got a penalty? Maybe they had an off night? Maybe Phantom was just on fire? At least wait for the recap.

1.35 points separating the Top 4 now. Cadets, BD, Cavies, Phantom. It is anyone's race now!

As much as I would like to think this is really true. NO, it's not. At least not in my opinion. After watching what I saw from Cadets tonight via the webcast (which was horrible to say the least), I think the title is theirs to take. I just don't see anyone beating Cadets from here on out.

But hey, I am wrong often, so that probably bodes well for Phantom, Cavaliers, and BD. :)

Seriously though, I still can't stand some of their narration [Cadets], but that show is amazing and the drill is some of the most daring and ballsy moves I have seen in years (since Cavaliers 2002). The crowd in Cali seemed to eat it up too. Their show is really entertaining and amazingly well performed. Their closer, HOLY COW. I swear they hit the first company front in that tune at something like 90 miles per hour, and they push it diagonally. Just incredible. My jaw was on the ground.

crown's score has jumped dramatically since adding the narration. so, no. you're wrong. i'm saying someone on phantom's staff got on their knees this weekend.

Ridiculous, and reported...and i am not a 'fan' of either corps

good night

Someone did mention somewhere on here that PR was adding more things to thier show..might have pushed thier score up if it was all good and clean.

Well,nite folks..talk amongst yourselves and keep the conspiracy theories going! See ya'll tomorrow(later tonight?)