DCI Stanford Webcast

I think it's cool that BDC gets to go on after all the big corps, under the light. Must be quite the thrill for them!

Biggest show of the summer, if not ever for that unit. I hope the crowd shows them some love for it. Hopefully BDA will not go far so they can take it in as well.

Edited by Tekneek

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hair extensions

trying to get all the extra GE they can before two corps pass them....

I hate to say it, but my Bluecoats just aren't in the same league as the Cadets right now ... at least not visually. I still think the Bluecoats can beat them in brass and maybe percussion (although Bluecoats were marching a snare hole tonight, which had to hurt them).

Their drill just doesn't compare to the Cadets', or even SCV's. And while they're leaps and bounds ahead of where "we" were "waaaay back when," the visual program is what's holding them back from joining the top three ... or, I hate to say it again, but from maintaining their fourth place finish from last year.

THEN AGAIN ... they beat the Blue Devils for the first time ever this year; beat the Cavaliers for the first time in 19 years; and beat the Cadets for the second straight season for the first time ever. AND, they won a caption at THREE "everybody's there" regionals, something they had only ever done ONCE before in their history. And two of their last few scores at the end of July just so happen to be the highest July scores they have EVER received ... seriously.

SO -- if this is what it means to be "slumping" near the end of the season as some have suggested ... well ... it ain't so bad!!!

Biggest show of the summer, if not ever for that unit. I hope the crowd shows them some love for it.

I'm mentally projecting my love for them all the way from Ohio.

Loving the "underwater" effect with the sound...not....

Still love the Pegasus bits in this show.

Only part of the show I can enjoy. The blatant use of their Space Medley warm-up is true arranging laziness.