DCI Stanford Webcast

I believe I see BDC in the tunnel, waiting to go on.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Magic and Northern Aurora. They came free with the horns. Or something.

They were so bad that my high school had free use of NA's drums my senior year, and the next year bought new Yamaha's, even though the free drum offer was still on the table.

You were with Northern Aurora in 1993? Do you remember sharing a site with Spirit for a night? You guys probably thought we were a bunch of jerks. Kudos to your food crew though, because I came out in a daze that morning and didn't know where our food was and your people took pity on me.

Should go post on the DCA forums about it

???

BD was very good tonight. Incredibly clean and powerful, but I am not sold on the GE of this show. The first 4 minutes are fabulous, but the GE is really lacking over the last half. But you have to appreciate how well they perform and the amazing CLEAN they can put on a show. Just so professional.

However, I think tonight I would have them behind Cadets by .5. But we'll see. Cadets still have a bit more to clean, but they also have more room to move up, and their overall visual and GE is way above BD, and frankly the Cadets have the brass and drums to compete as well. If anything BD has an advantage in guard, but not by much at this point.

You have to wonder where the Cavaliers will fit in here, because we all know they can light it up as well as anyone in the activity.

I thought both Cadets & BD looked very strong - but it seems like Cadets have improved more since SA / but hard to tell without decent audio and not seeing it live

It will be close tonight IMO

I am really into the corps this year - more so than in any recent year - the shows are all very different and the talent level seems amazing

Very clean, but boring as well. Not understanding how that show is getting so many GE points.