DCI Stanford Webcast

Huge step up in performance from bloo to cadets...

agreed / Cadets LOOKED very strong. Couldn't tell much about the sound due to the quality of tonight's feed but a couple of clean snips sounded good :)

Guard has really gotten much much better. Looks like a Cadet guard now!

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are BDC going on so late? I have to believe some of those kids would already be in bed by 10:30 PM, even on a Saturday night.

I'll bet they'll have no problem staying up tonight. :D

Then they'll have no problem falling asleep after the show. ^0^

HOLY COW!!! WOW. The Cadets are just smokin good. Yes, I still can't stand some of that narration, but I would be crazy to not think that show is nothing but amazing.

They are getting really clean, and if they clean the last few company fronts, I fear it's all OVER. DCI Champion. What a horn line and what amazing music. Good GOD are they flying. I was very impressed with this tonight.

Wish we could hear the corps as well as the announcer yelling out their names. Great video feed but the audio sucks. I have my speakers all the way up and can barely hear it. <**>

HOLY COW!!! WOW. The Cadets are just smokin good. Yes, I still can't stand some of that narration, but I would be crazy to not think that show is nothing but amazing.

They are getting really clean, and if they clean the last few company fronts, I fear it's all OVER. DCI Champion. What a horn line and what amazing music. Good GOD are they flying. I was very impressed with this tonight.

If there's one thing you can count on from the Cadets, it's that they will clean that show up more than any corps could in the next few days. They are masters at the late season surge.

Agree with that. I am looking so forward to seeing them next week.

agreed / a couple spots to clean and they will be untouchable