Webcast

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bethlehem, GA

And very much OT, but I thought Spirit '93 had a *great* opener - I still listen to that one on the Ornaments in Brass CD. (I didn't care so much for the "drum corps" style ending it got once on the field.)

Anyways, 15-years-delayed props to you. :)

Mike

WOW!!! Now that's a shocker. NOT!

I bet they are on the other side of the blue globe.

When I contacted Online Support, their time was one hour behind mine (Eastern) so, while they are not DCI employees, they appear to be from the Central time zone, quite possibly in Chicago.

And very much OT, but I thought Spirit '93 had a *great* opener - I still listen to that one on the Ornaments in Brass CD. (I didn't care so much for the "drum corps" style ending it got once on the field.)

Anyways, 15-years-delayed props to you. :)

Mike

We recorded that when we were in Ypsilanti, MI for Preview of Champions and I think it was exactly like that on the field at the time. Thanks! I had a blast and it changed my life.

Well, Mark74 is right....they are not even updating the scores now. I think the announcer had said Citations got a 74 something....did anyone else get that? :lol: