Booing and the Cadets

good question --

yes the cadets are the only ones who are getting heckled and booed this year because all the other corps have backed off from the satanic-hopkins-cult crap.

don't ask me about defunct corps from 93 - they sucked on several completely different levels -- start another topic if you want scalded about that....

Post deleted

I am guessing in 1993 he/she was probably about 2.

I remember the Bridgemen being boo'd at finals in 77. By the end of there show it was a standing O

Oh. So no other corps in the history of the activity has ever been boo'd.

Got it.

<**>

chaddyt,

since, as you know, I (and the rest of DCP) only exist to feed your ego, I guess you really got me there...

Ok, I give up, nobody should ever boo your precious cadets.

Horns and drums must be banned from DCI, and each performer must constantly narrate, each director must propose psychotic suicidal rulechanges, and all fans will have their mouths duct-taped as they enter the turnstiles.

thanks for FINALLY setting me straight after 30 years !!!

chaddyt,

since, as you know, I (and the rest of DCP) only exist to feed your ego, I guess you really got me there...

Horns and drums must be banned from DCI, and each performer must constantly narrate, each director must propose psychotic suicidal rulechanges, and all fans will have their mouths duct-taped as they enter the turnstiles.

Surely you're not that old.

chaddyt,

im all for booing when you dont like a performance, but you have done 0 to explain why you think so. all youve done is bash anyone who doesnt agree with you.

Surely you're not that old.

only 30 years since I started marching teaching and directing

like I said in the previous deleted (censored) post, I was marching before you were be gotten .

only 30 years since I started marching teaching and directing

like I said in the previous deleted (censored) post, I was marching before you were be gotten .

:tic: