CONGRATULATIONS BLUE DEVILS!

Well, since Mike the moderator saw fit to delete the ONLY other thread about BD winning (wow, Mike, nice job buddy!), I thought I'd better bump this back up from page 8 or wherever.

Not that I think it'll last too long (management is far too interested in keeping "judges suck" and "hopkins sucks" and "let's all boo" topics alive and well...).

But anyway, bump.

And, GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!

And congrats to Cadets, Cavies, and all the rest as well! :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Blue Devils - I admit I did not like the show the first listen earlier in the season, but I should not have doubted! Very smooth!

The Blue Devils going for that dirty dozen.

Let's go Concord!

Edited by dccorpsfan

Well, since Mike the moderator saw fit to delete the ONLY other thread about BD winning (wow, Mike, nice job buddy!), I thought I'd better bump this back up from page 8 or wherever.

Not that I think it'll last too long (management is far too interested in keeping "judges suck" and "hopkins sucks" and "let's all boo" topics alive and well...).

But anyway, bump.

And, GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!

And congrats to Cadets, Cavies, and all the rest as well! :)

it's funny, for someone who seems to wants kvetch so much about eh booing thread as you have in various posts recently, yet you go and start another Booing thread and rather than talk about BD, you gripe about the booing thread....have an ax to grind with DCP? take it up with them and stop trolling in tyour own threads! :laugh:

Way to go, Blue Devils. Sweet!

Here's hoping for old number 12 on Saturday...lotsa fans are pullin for you guys!!!! :D

I'm with ya on this. Been a Blue Devils fan since 1973. I'm partial to several corps..... but tbe Devils are at the top of my list on the DCI side.

Fran

Just for the record (and not that it matters a hill of beans to anyone other than me and my friends) ... I am a Blue Devils fan .... and Pacific Crest .... and Carolina Crown .... and others.

CONGRATULATIONS to the Blue Devils (A, B and C corps) for their GREAT performances this week in Pasadena.

Man, I want to see a recording of this performance! I haven't seen anything on Devs since Pittsburgh, which I saw live.

If it got four pages of praise on DCP (astounding, considering the BD hate that thrives here), then it must be phenomenal.

Blue Devils, yours is the best show.

No one brought it like you did.

No other show was as consistently rewarding and balls to walls as yours was last night.

As far as I'm concerned, it wasn't even close.

Just can't say enough about this show!

Here's hoping for your final Winged Victory tonight!

Breathtaking ! Stunning !Congratulation Blue Devils. Seeing you Thursday night, you could feel the electricity in the air, such aggression, such pageantry....."Deadly performers in a championship" You brought your "A" game Thursday night and let it be know #12 was yours and nobody was going to take it from you......

One of my top ten actual performances by the Blue Devils seen live of all time !!

Thank you, congratulations, and happy anniversary

~G~

Edited by GMichael1230