Why would you march Cadets?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it is a place that we love to be and something that makes us more than ourselves.

Mike Fanning

When are they gonna play some Holsinger again?

The biggest reason I WOULD want to march Cadets: Because they have put out some really entertaining shows.

The biggest reason I WOULD NOT want to march Cadets: Because I find the whole identity of "We do things differently" to be haughty and distasteful.

Edited by LoveKathyG

I would march with The Cadets for their long history of excellence, their desire to be unique, and the amazing legacy going back to 1934.

Wait a minute.....what am I saying....I DID march with The Cadets...tenor closest to the midfield stripe.... :P

PeacesignBattleHymn.jpg

Nice hashmarks...........................

( rimshot )

If I weren't 32 years beyond age-out, the reason to march Cadets is because they will make you a better performer. Narration aside, they were one of the most talented corps this year. You just had to listen between the "lines". And this year is no exception. They have been loaded with talent for a long time with the excpetion of a few off-seasons (none of those since 1980).

I think most people know I'm not necessarily a Cadet fan, but that doesn't take away from their talent and abilities. So, I'm not a Cadets hater. I just like a couple of others better.

Garry in Vegas

:worthy: Just curious why would you like to march with the Cadets?

oh brother.

Are you planning similar threads for the rest of the corps??

Why would anyone march a particular corps?? Probably because they dig it and want to be a part of it / or know a member or prior member or instructor

Cadets give their members one of the best experiences out there - why would anyone NOT want to march the Cadets???? That would be the better question.