QUESTION about Hopkins, Blame

PLEASE let's not turn this thread into a circus, I have a serious question that I would like a real answer to:

IS the narration in the Cadets shows REALLY Hopkins' fault, or is it the show design staff that comes up with this? Do the show designers decided to use narration and Hopkins LETS them, or is the narration HOPKINS' idea?

It's popular to blame George Hopkins for everything from sunspots to hairloss, I just want to make sure we're giving credit (or blame) where it's due.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-The script for 2007 was written by George Hopkins.

-George Hopkins is part of the design staff for The Cadets.

Notable this year was less involvement by Marc Sylvester; as he moved to more of a consultant role, as I understand it.

Draw from the above what conclusion you wish...I'm sure someone will be along soon to expand on the above. :)

-The script for 2007 was written by George Hopkins.

-Hop is part of the design staff for The Cadets.

Notable this year was less involvement by Marc Sylvester; as he moved to more of a consultant role

Draw from the above what conclusion you wish...I'm sure someone will be along soon to expand on the above. :)

This show reads like a george hopkins motivational speech. I had already heard almost every single line in that show from his mouth at some point or another. I believe Eric Kitcheman (sp) was also involved in writing the lines. Just my info....

I believe Eric Kitcheman (sp) was also involved in writing the lines.
Wow, I had no idea he was involved with Cadets these days.

Would have looked for him, had I known.

Edited by VKMello84