Rochester 2007

Did Dinosaur (fab) last year as well as Nick Tahous. Garbage plate--first meal I've ever had that left an exit wound.

Any all-night diners, sub shops, etc. for after a show? I am retiring from Tahous.

See you in Rachster.

Ace

Haring understudy

BBBAAAHHHAAWWWAAAA! :doh: Thats funny, Ace! After the show, there is nothing open downtown but out in Henrietta in the winton Place plaza at Brighton-Henrietta Town Line rd and Winton Rd there is a 24/7 greek diner called Mykonos.

Reminds me of the greek diners along the way on Rt 80 heading thru PA into NYC. It has a ton of selections and the food is pretty good and generous!

Good Luck on recoverying from your exit wounds! LOL!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a serious BBQ fan, I need to know, is Sticky Lips really better then Dinosaur BBQ? Only those that have been to both need reply.

Ihave been to both on several occassions and find Sticky lips to be more authentic to the memphis rib places than dinosaur....I'm not saying that dinosaur isn't good but Sticky Lips not only has the ribs and such but has better side dishes IMO B)

Beale St is really good too!!

As a serious BBQ fan, I need to know, is Sticky Lips really better then Dinosaur BBQ? Only those that have been to both need reply.

Dinosaur has a bluesy, biker ambience that's worth checking out...

But the new consesus among fat guys in the know in Ra cha cha is Sticky Hips, I mean, Lips.

TA

fat guy in the know

With all the carnivorous stuff out of the way, any hippie health food stores/restaurants anyone knows of?

n9360654_41530977_1295.jpg

La piece de resistance..

GARBAGE PLATE!

Wow Ed! That really looks amazing! :blink: I have to try that sometime!

Leslie Amico

White Sabers Drum Corps

Business Mgr.

With all the carnivorous stuff out of the way, any hippie health food stores/restaurants anyone knows of?

whwere are the renegades staying? If it's Henrietta in the doubletree, you are within walking distance to the Genesee Valley regional Market at 900 Jefferson rd. It is a complex with a bunch of buildings housing several different food wholesalers and distributors.

There is a place called Laurie's (sp?) natural foods that has a complete variety of the natural and organic foods you are lookin for!

Peace & Love, B)

whwere are the renegades staying? If it's Henrietta in the doubletree, you are within walking distance to the Genesee Valley regional Market at 900 Jefferson rd. It is a complex with a bunch of buildings housing several different food wholesalers and distributors.

There is a place called Laurie's (sp?) natural foods that has a complete variety of the natural and organic foods you are lookin for!

Peace & Love, B)

The "Gades are in the Clarion this year - Downtown Rochester. It should be party Central.

thanks for the info. i think i know where that is since we stayed in Henrietta last year. we may be rehearsing out there again this year, so it'll be close by for sure...............