Rochester 2007

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to add that it's prolly closed on the weekends. I work in the area and it seems pretty dead; but their site says they are, indeed, open.

http://www.lorisnatural.com/

edit - bottom of page says closed Labor Day; might mean all weekend, might not

thanks, that is right down the road from our rehearsal site. at least we'll be in Rochester by Wednesday so we'll have a little bit of time on our side..................

safe trip to all, we start driving tomorrow 7pm left coast time..................

btw, sushi in Rochester???? Uh, pass on that.......................

Edited by wolf1

Actually I was going to eat at Dino'. BBQ last year,

but I had just walked passed the building looking at the dam

and the street peoples outhouse was directly behind it.

I got grossed out when I got a good whiff of it.~gags~and left.

But I am intrigued enough to try the ribs this year.

I just won't wander down the street behind it. LOL Heads up!

my son has worked there for 7 years. i go there when ever i go to rochester. dino started in syracuse . they also opened up one in harlem last year. best ribs i ever had. the rochester location is the old subway station.

Ihave been to both on several occassions and find Sticky lips to be more authentic to the memphis rib places than dinosaur....I'm not saying that dinosaur isn't good but Sticky Lips not only has the ribs and such but has better side dishes IMO B)

Beale St is really good too!!

gary i've been to both and i think dino is much better. both are good. dino has a better ambiance.......if you like bikers atmosphere

gary i've been to both and i think dino is much better. both are good. dino has a better ambiance.......if you like bikers atmosphere

I have to say that beale st. (at least, the one in the city. the one in penfield...not so much) has the greatest ribs of them all. Not only that, but their blackened catfish is absolutely perfect. Ind if you want ambiance, this is genuine New Orleans blues.

I have to say that beale st. (at least, the one in the city. the one in penfield...not so much) has the greatest ribs of them all. Not only that, but their blackened catfish is absolutely perfect. Ind if you want ambiance, this is genuine New Orleans blues.

there all very good. it depends on what you like. i lived there from birth till i was 35 so i'm biased as to what i like. i like the biker thing but thats not for everyone but............it's all good eats...........ask alton brown :)