Favorite 27th Lancers Program

My personal favorite 27th show was...

and 1979 :P

• 4 weeks later...
As a horn player I would have to say 1981. In fact I have always said the 1980 show with the 1981 hornline would have won. Bad move replacing "Spitfire" with "Danny Boy". I also loved the first half of the 1982 show. "Seahawk" and "Niner-Two".

Does anyone have any early season recordings of 1980,1981,or 1982. I would love to hear them.

1971 and years thereafter but I also liked Troopers and Santa Clara Vanguard too. I always had many favourites.

Kilties were enjoyed by many in Canada also. So glad you all visited. Maybe we were inspired by you and IMO we were.

Does anyone have any early season recordings of 1980,1981,or 1982. I would love to hear them.

I do of 81, but you have to come to the reunion. :P

Also we have some recordings on the website for your listening pleasure, we haven't made a separate link yet but it's on the front page.

Edited by Lancerlady

I do of 81, but you have to come to the reunion. :P

Also we have some recordings on the website for your listening pleasure, we haven't made a separate link yet but it's on the front page.

Hi I've heard all the recordings on the website. They are great! What show do you have from 1981? I have some 1984 judges tapes to trade. Actually I'd like to start a thread to trade old corps recordings. My mom recorded some early season shows from 81 to 83.

1980 - no doubt in my mind.

However....

I still shed a hidden tear everytime I hear "Danny Boy". Period. :worthy:

Hi I've heard all the recordings on the website. They are great! What show do you have from 1981? I have some 1984 judges tapes to trade. Actually I'd like to start a thread to trade old corps recordings. My mom recorded some early season shows from 81 to 83.

I have DCI East 81, and I'll pm you about the others that I have!