Mini Corps Reports?

Nick,

Are you condoning that type of behavior?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listened to Mass Brass on Youtube. Magione would have been proud of your opener. Just like the recording I have. Still don't uderstand your placement. Great stuff people. (even Strutta b**bs )

I must agree Gene that despite yours truly, we did have a good show. As for placement and scoring, heck, we could go round and round all year about what shoulda been what, etc. I did not get to see everybody so I don't really know where I would have placed our performance had I been a judge. I'll just watch the DVD and make a determination then...or not.

In any event, I do believe top to bottom it was the best mini corps show yet.

(BTW, I think it's hilarious that Donnie's panties are in a bunch over cheesy's behavior/alleged behavior over the weekend...to paraphrase a famous quote about Hy Dreitzer: 'there's just something about that GR/T-Birds rivalry!')

Edited by strutta

Yes, I did say Cheesey Poof...he should be banned from all outdoor marching activities for parading around like a peacock all weekend. It's just not good for the activity. Why did he act like that?

Donny

And this coming from the man who *perfected* the "Penguin Walk"!!! ROFLMAO!!!

Nick,

Are you condoning that type of behavior?

Absolutely not!!! I'm just trying to give you "heads-up" 'bout the Poof. I didn't see him struttin'. (probably because I spent most of my time running back-n-forth from the Bodaga to the stadium.) $1.00 Labatt's Blue Bottles and $.50 Beer for those who can drink the cheap chit.

le Poof was given a stern lecture. Sir Cheesy Pants now knows.

(Ponzo said Poofy was doing the Penguin walk) lmao

You can expect Cheesy Poof to "unleash" at any moment.

As long as poofy poots doesnt do again, I guess I can let him slide this time. If the shoe was on the other foot, I wouldnt have done it to him. Like Frank said...I would have done the Penguin walk. Not the strutting peacock poof...

He is denying it, isnt he?

Donny

Hey Joe.........didja ever find $20??????

Joe

As long as poofy poots doesnt do again, I guess I can let him slide this time. If the shoe was on the other foot, I wouldnt have done it to him. Like Frank said...I would have done the Penguin walk. Not the strutting peacock poof...

He is denying it, isnt he?

Donny

Edited by El_Chestus

whatsdamatter Donny.....you gettin weepy....you need a tissue?....did your wittle feelings get hurt?

Boy, I really don't know what bug died in your ### but you need to quit trying to dog me on this forum.

SOMETHING I did this past weekend really got under your skin....you're starting threades,....talkin TOO much ####....like you are this humble little choir boy who was SO offended by little ol' me. Me.

Sounds like you are venting the frustration of losing on me.

And yeah, SO WHAT If you would have been humble if the shoe was on the other foot.

Good for you Splic-n-spleeah.

You will get No apology from me for ANYTHING I did or "might have done" this past weekend.

I had an ABSOLUTE BLAST this past weekend!! Best DCA in a LONG TIME!!!

No Apologys and no regrets. B)

Excuse me Miss......can I get a shot of shutdafukup for the gentleman here, please?

Ouch...OOooo....owee.....OW.....yikes......Easy there Poofster. Yer lettin' him get to ya. He's only supposed to intimidate Horn lines. Sheeeeesh......DA is DA man......

Edited by melligene