Will the Renegades even make Finals in 2008?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow is this guy brilliant.

His next post will make this year's post seem like the last year's post.

Looks like the Pro Renegade goons are too busy applying Raider make-up and foam "we're number 8" fingers for the weekend to come up with the usual defenses.

I think this guy's just jealous that he doesn't have as many people throwing babies in his general direction like the Renegades.

Or maybe it's the stick up his butt, either way.

:P

Uh, Pro Renegade Goon chiming in again..................

All you can come up with is a "My local professional sports organization is better than your local professional sports organization" -ism?

Raiders SUCK..............

raised in Redskins Country.............

Now that's funny!!!!!

All they have to do is add the white collar to the uni

yeah that does work. I added the white collar to my uniform for DCA retreat in 2003. I'll see if I can dig up a pic somewhere.

Wow is this guy brilliant.

His next post will make this year's post seem like the last year's post.

Looks like the Pro Renegade goons are too busy applying Raider make-up and foam "we're number 8" fingers for the weekend to come up with the usual defenses

quote name='drumlaw80' date='Sep 8 2007, 02:57 PM' post='2015120']

I hate the fact that people are still talking about a crummy corps that barely made finals.

:worthy:

If ever you need a brilliance lesson go ahead and PM me! I will teach you how to show a quote properly in your posts! Perhaps you will have people saying positive things to you in quotes if you learn to use the tool you so poorly navigate at this time!

Rock On...

BTW... were you at DCA? or are you just another nay-sayer without appropriate perspective?

Silly kid... don't mess with the west... Way too many DCI's rings out here for someone who can't properly use a forum to slip one by us! ^0^

2008 Production will be called "Pole Dancer"

something from a sinful mind!

:P

'07 Czech and Romanian vampire theme moves on to a Polish show? Bring on the sin!