RCR Comeback?

taters

So Tracy Freeman came by my office yesterday to pick up a Mellophone I rented from RCR this summer for the BD/SCV Alumni gig. He mentioned that they were working on getting out of debt to stage a comeback. I'm just wondering what people think the chances are they will be back next year?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Tracy Freeman came by my office yesterday to pick up a Mellophone I rented from RCR this summer for the BD/SCV Alumni gig. He mentioned that they were working on getting out of debt to stage a comeback. I'm just wondering what people think the chances are they will be back next year?

GO FOR IT!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! RCR IN 08!!!!

Edited by steamboat

You have to have a strong and organized staff and BOD to accomplish this and be successful. I pray this happens.

Maybe.

As for RCR, I hope they do a major marketing campaign, becuase none of the original members will come back.

As for me, I've decided to take up trombone. I'd much rather sit in an air-conditioned room and jam than march anymore - too much drama.

Edited by bigmyq

I hope that some semblance of Sacramento based senior corps comes back, and soon, with many of the people who busted their ##### against extreme adversity still involved and marching alongside each other.

But to consider, even for a NANOSECOND, to jump back on board of ANY venture where Tracy Freeman is even remotely involved, is an act of complete lunacy which I wouldn't expect any former member of RCR to begin to contemplate.

Not being from RCR, some may consider my comments presumptuous. Regardless of whether or not I'm 10,000% right.

Maybe.

As for RCR, I hope they do a major marketing campaign, becuase none of the original members will come back.

As for me, I've decided to take up trombone. I'd much rather sit in an air-conditioned room and jam than march anymore - too much drama.

Hey, if you're looking for trombone lessons let me know, especially improv stuff.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

I hope that some semblance of Sacramento based senior corps comes back, and soon, with many of the people who busted their ##### against extreme adversity still involved and marching alongside each other.

But to consider, even for a NANOSECOND, to jump back on board of ANY venture where Tracy Freeman is even remotely involved, is an act of complete lunacy which I wouldn't expect any former member of RCR to begin to contemplate.

Not being from RCR, some may consider my comments presumptuous. Regardless of whether or not I'm 10,000% right.

Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goodness...blunt if not completely...honest. Well...it is Rich. Tells it like it is. B)