Madison making their comeback again...

So this is a minor rant...

Dear Madison scouts,

For the 2008 season, I'd like to hear Slaughter on 10th Ave, followed by Maleguena, with a closing of the American anthem themes present in 1987.

You want to make a comeback? That's how to do it! :P

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of these suggestions sound like fun. Tradition can be a good thing. Something to get longtime fans' socks going up and down.

Here's a question for Madison: there have been at least three occasions when you've marched a female. Any chance of renewing that tradition this year?

Of what am I speaking?

1. 1971 Alice in Wonderland The wonderful Bill Howard's daughter, Bonnie, played Alice.

2. 1980. VFW championship. The Cavaliers SWEAR you filled out lean ranks by drafting girls with painted-on mustaches. The Cavaliers faced the same problem, but substituted members from other sections to round out the sound and stay all-male.

3. 2005, was it? Your drum major or field commander? But she was labeled a "performer" and not a member, I think. Which was it again?

Well?

:)

I thought that Blue devils should have done Legend and Chase the Clouds with Channel One or Free last year for the 30th year anniversary (1976)