3hree!

You earn it, man. You need at least ten private messages from a combination of moderators punishing you or threatening to ban you, or flustered posters telling you to go to heck. Also, I'm pretty sure I got suspended for something.

If you're not getting suspended once in a while, you're holding back. ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was something totally lame, too, like a mod not grasping sarcasm because I didn't use twenty smiley-faces. I'll check my PMs and post the sexy results.

Dear DCP member ,

Your post in the embarrassed and ashamed thread

I hope you go to hell when you die.

:THUMBS DOWN EMOTICON:

:THUMBS DOWN EMOTICON:

has been deleted due to a violation of the DCP community guidelines and is currently under review by the DCP Forum Support Team and the Community Administrator. You will be notified if any further action is taken regarding this post. If you have any questions or concerns about this matter, please contact any member of the Forum Support Team via PM.

lawl and oates!

Edited by The Nagging Cough!

Yes, mods are pretty stupid. We just don't understand the super intellectual sarcasm of some of the more "brilliant" posters on here. We fully admit it, and we'll get right on top of fixing that. Anyway, I apologize for my own off-topic response about threeve, but I really didn't think it would result in whatever this stuff is that's been going on in the thread lately. Now that that's over, let's get back on topic.

3hree is going to be a great show. I just know it. SCV's musical program this year didn't really catch my attention, and I like the fact that they're getting away from impressionist stuff and moving to more modern music. The same kind of thing happened in 97 when they went from doing Debussy the year before to doing Copland. They kept up the modern themes, and a couple of years later, they took another ring. Can't wait for 08.

It was something totally lame, too, like a mod not grasping sarcasm because I didn't use twenty smiley-faces. I'll check my PMs and post the sexy results.

has been deleted due to a violation of the DCP community guidelines and is currently under review by the DCP Forum Support Team and the Community Administrator. You will be notified if any further action is taken regarding this post. If you have any questions or concerns about this matter, please contact any member of the Forum Support Team via PM.

lawl and oates!

Yes, mods are pretty stupid. We just don't understand the super intellectual sarcasm of some of the more "brilliant" posters on here. We fully admit it, and we'll get right on top of fixing that. Anyway, I apologize for my own off-topic response about threeve, but I really didn't think it would result in whatever this stuff is that's been going on in the thread lately. Now that that's over, let's get back on topic.

OHHHHH hahahaha nagging cough, you just got a TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE there, booyah!

SARCASM IN YA FACE! :rolleyes::drool:

edit - santa clara vanguard 2008.

Edited by Jared_mello

What?!

SCV isn't going to do the 10 year anniversary show of Phantom of the Opera?? :rolleyes:

J/K! b**bs

What?!

SCV isn't going to do the 10 year anniversary show of Phantom of the Opera?? :rolleyes:

J/K! b**bs

If we're lucky, maybe they'll put a magic trick or two on the field next year.

My name is Aaron Majors, and I approve this repertoire.