Did Narration cost Cadets the 2007 Championship?

Cadets Narration  

407 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Yes
    • No

I never said it did not make sense. I just said it did not prove or disprove anything about an entirely different year. Try working on your own reading comprehension before correcting mine.

In that case you need to quote the person I quoted and say the same thing about the 2007 season. I know what I said proves nothing about the 2006 season. Just as nothing the other guy said proves anything about the 2007 season.

Stop talking yourself into circles so that you are always 'right'.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case you need to quote the person I quoted and say the same thing about the 2007 season. I know what I said proves nothing about the 2006 season. Just as nothing the other guy said proves anything about the 2007 season.

Stop talking yourself into circles so that you are always 'right'.

I am just trying to have a discussion, but hey, whatever makes you feel better.

Did someone say Hamtaro??

hamtaro_anime_animated.gif

Too many people in here give judging too much credit. It's not an exact science yet people treat it like it is. It's opinons and friends have friends etc... Please remember the judge views and then says "ummmmm maybe I'll give them.........something like......a ____". Also most judges are not good instructors. If they were they would be instructing. They have been very few judges turned great instructor. They have been many more turned bad instructor.

So, my point is judging isn't perfect. There's many many flaws in an opinon system. Don't treat it like it's a scientific fact when a judge puts a number down. A different guy on a different night would say something totally different.

Wow, I don't even know where to start with this statement. It is funny to read though! LOL!

I am just trying to have a discussion, but hey, whatever makes you feel better.

That's awfully dismissive and elitist of you.

And I expected no less.

About the quality of judging. The judges are paid to do what they do. Also they are on the field or in the stands. Even if a specific judge has some sort of bias their job is still to just look at one aspect of the performance and assign a number based on it and the other corps' performances. So I am more inclined to agree with them over some fan who liked the trumpet feature or the "really fast" tempos. From the fan who was sitting on the 35; or worse yet, watching a low resolution streaming broadcast from their mighty executive chair of opinion.

That's awfully dismissive and elitist of you.

And I expected no less.

About the quality of judging. The judges are paid to do what they do. Also they are on the field or in the stands. Even if a specific judge has some sort of bias their job is still to just look at one aspect of the performance and assign a number based on it and the other corps' performances. So I am more inclined to agree with them over some fan who liked the trumpet feature or the "really fast" tempos. From the fan who was sitting on the 35; or worse yet, watching a low resolution streaming broadcast from their mighty executive chair of opinion.

How is it elitist of me?

As far as quality of judging, great for you. Just know others have their opinions and they may differ from yours. You got your ring, so why let it bother you?

How is it elitist of me?

As far as quality of judging, great for you. Just know others have their opinions and they may differ from yours. You got your ring, so why let it bother you?

"but hey, whatever makes you feel better."

You are talking down to me. Maybe you should take some stock in your own advice and work on your own reading comprehension. Or at the very least watch what you say.

Sorry if it wasn't obvious, but the judging comment was directed towards someone else.

Also, it irks me that people are saying I don't deserve something I put so much of myself into to earn. If I so choose to comment on it, that is my problem. Not yours.