Okay ... after some investigative work (yes, I do that) I found out the kid's name is Rickie Talbot and he was most likely the Devil's only DM ... turns out they were pretty good in 64 beating the likes of Blue Rock and St. Mary's consistently in the So. Jersey circuit ... I really don't remember much about them past 63 ... they merged with the Pensauken Vagabonds in 68 but I'm not sure if they ever hit the field ... I remember the Vagabonds very well from the old Penn-Jersey Circuit but, not past 64 ...

more hugs ... :smile:

Bingo! :unhappy::unsure:

And thanx for the hugs... I feel much better now!!

Get rid of that mouthpiece.........

The invisible man

Man With a Horn?

I said," This horn is mine "!

Hey Nanci... it's turned into another "Caption This" thread... :tongue:

And no, I haven't a clue as to who these two are...

Nanci, if this is a photo of a couple of guys from the Cardinals, I may know who they are.

Unfortunately, however, I gave up on this thread some days ago because I can't get the darn photos to open.

Send me a copy via email please.

Andy

"I also seem to remember a youthful Larry Kirshner (sp) as a bari or fh player with Blue Rock attending/competing with their "busload" of kids that used to show up at seemingly every I&E show I was at in the early 60's ..."

Yes Andy, you are right about Larry Kerchner in Blue Rock. He was a French horn player. Larry has publicly given Ted Sciarra credit for giving him his first 'big break' by offering the opportunity to do some arrangements for Blue Rock.

In mid-season of 1969, on Ted's recommendation I believe, Jim Costello asked Larry to come and arrange some music for us to make major show changes. He came and taught his arrangement of 'Ted Meets Ed' and a little show filler called 'Freak Out.' Our horn scores increased noticeably right away. The rest, as they say, is history.

I am privileged to work with Larry now at the Cabs Alumni.