umm... Ray? There were obviously a few times that this happened...

Please don't tell me Nope.

I've seen more than a couple of 'nopes' on here. I wasn't there in '86 and I'm guessing you weren't there in'75. I just pointed out a show that, apparently, you were not familiar as you did with the tape of a show with which I was not familiar.

Don't use that tone of type with me, young lady! (although, you did say please!) lolol

Ray

Had the great pleasure of marching with No. 4 back in the day in Archie

A great guy,one of the all timers/ He is sorely missed

Hard not to call out his name, but I'll follow the rules

Yup ... miss him a lot ... we marched side-by-side in Sky's snare line 69-73 ... "Power and Emotion" was how we were classified ... he was quite a "ham" at times ... LOL ...

:-)

You bet Ken. He would ride with me to Hawthorne POst 199 for the GAS meetings........a friend, a buddy.......missed

J

Yup ... miss him a lot ... we marched side-by-side in Sky's snare line 69-73 ... "Power and Emotion" was how we were classified ... he was quite a "ham" at times ... LOL ...

I was mentored by No 4 and Andy "Power" Lisko when I came to Sky in 73. He is definitely missed.

How come I don't remember some of the people I marched with? I know it's age, but man it's frustrating. Maybe it's because we weren't sober, most of the time. Once I know who it is, it's like yesterday we were all together.

Once again, a GREAT THREAD!

How come I don't remember some of the people I marched with? I know it's age, but man it's frustrating. Maybe it's because we weren't sober, most of the time. Once I know who it is, it's like yesterday we were all together.

Think of the exploding drummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove:

Duke ... think snare drummer who worked for Eastern Airlines and "flew" to rehearsal every week after he moved to Miami ...

Duke ... think snare drummer who worked for Eastern Airlines and "flew" to rehearsal every week after he moved to Miami ...

i was just talking to someone about that just a month ago.