Could be ... the uni color fits them from the 60's except for the shako ... the pics I've seen are white shakos not black and they wear a side sash ... oh my ... the intrigue ...

:-)

i would say 64-65. just a guess. my memory won't let me recall.

Ya know Steve, now that I'm thinkin' here.....that just might could be Westshore......mayhaps mid to late '60's, but the guy looks much shorter than I remember him as..........sumptin' an' stuff

J

could it be?.............well better not say,cause I am not sure...................think its a westshoremen guy!

could it be?.............well better not say,cause I am not sure...................think its a westshoremen guy!

Westshore Bonnie Scots

Say Jim, based on what you've "heard", could the picture have been taken sometime between 1976 - '79?

Hmmm, more like 76-78... Hint: the corps in question got new uniforms in 1979.

More I look at that photo more it looks faded to me. Either the shade of blue or my memory (probably both :tongue: ) is a bit off.... LMAO, love that swingset in the background.... :blink:

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Hmmm, more like 76-78... Hint: the corps in question got new uniforms in 1979.

More I look at that photo more it looks faded to me. Either the shade of blue or my memory (probably both :blink: ) is a bit off.... LMAO, love that swingset in the background.... :tic:

Could hint #2 be that the person in the pix began his Drum Corps career in 1973? :tongue:

Could hint #2 be that the person in the pix began his Drum Corps career in 1973? :blink:

Yes and I think you and Hairbear have the guy pegged. :tic:

Note to Steve: "Bonnie Scots" was dropped from the name in 1974. But the pic is so faded that BD blue looks like the "powder blue" in the old WSM-BS unis. And the color of the shako is "Krylon(sp) Flat Black", one day all the shakos were spray painted because they had become different shades of pearl over the years. :tongue: (Hey cheaper than buying new ones. :worthy: )

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Westshore???? I thought the corps name was Wormleysburg!!!!!! :tongue: