I don't know who the guy in the baseball cap is, but those seven dead fish really do remind me of a drum line I once marched with.

While I was looking up diatonic, Duke beat me to the "scales" joke so I'm posting this instead:

I've heard of Mud wrestling, jell-o wrestling and even Greco-Roman but I believe he's got those fish pinned.

Thank you - I'm here all week!

Puppet

Not anymore. Pack up you sxxt and get the f out! lol

John, this is one of your best. We may have an opening the rest of this week. Puppet's been canned.

"Canned." I get it.

This is what happens when you work for scale.

Puppet

I don't know who the guy in the baseball cap is, but those seven dead fish really do remind me of a drum line I once marched with.

Because of the way they just lay around flapping or the intense odor they give off?

Maybe the look of confusion in their eyes?

"What the hell happened? One minute I'm eating a worm, the next, I'm being grilled in butter over an open fire!"

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to: The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who # 302?

1. horn guy

Duke again:

"John, this is one of your best. We may have an opening the rest of this week. Puppet's been canned."

Well, that's good! Things are just going swimmingly now -- for me, not the fish! Be advised, though, I work for more than a 'fin' an hour!

Guess I'll be here all week! LOL

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to: The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who # 302?

1. horn guy

#1. horn guy or horny guy?

Guess Who # 302?

1. horn guy

Or, is he a horn guy of Italian descent celebrating the Feast of the 7 Fish?

I'll bet he has some fish stories!