OK. OK. I'm gonna tell........he's an Associate Hall of Famer

That could be the case. I think part of the problem was that the chair didn't arrive until we were already on the field in formation and Brad was holding his arms up trying to get he show started. We had been warned by DCA that the show had to stay on schedule. It was a bit hectic right at that moment.

That could be the case. I think part of the problem was that the chair didn't arrive until we were already on the field in formation and Brad was holding his arms up trying to get he show started. We had been warned by DCA that the show had to stay on schedule. It was a bit hectic right at that moment.

Yes, it was when we were already on the field and Bob gets flustered when things get hectic.

We always got that warning from DCA to keep the show on schedule and I think we always have, at least with Rebels. We (Rebels) were always just a warm-up, fill-in act anyway although we always got a great reception from the audience.

well Liz, story goes he was with the Joshua Cadets when they brought the house down in Jericho

Lead sop was a guy named Gabriel ... their drum guy introduced "ramming speed" which made the shows go a lot quicker ... Nero tried to intoduce "fiddles" but, it was rejected at the rules congress ... I can see we've come a long way since those wayward days ...

:-)

Uh oh Joe..........remind me to never stand near you in a thunder storm..........

The Skyliners of course, along with God. '66-'75 . They both had to leave for not paying dues. Rules are rules.

I think the contra in the back on the right is Milton Fitzgerald from the Sunrisers.

:rolleyes:

I've been so stressed today and this has been the best! Thanks! :rolleyes: