Ed is probably right... can someone in Seattle verify that?

Form NanciD's Historical blog:

290688193_d84b78672e_o.jpg

Look like it's them ...

:-)

Ed is probably right... can someone in Seattle verify that?

Form NanciD's Historical blog:

290688193_d84b78672e_o.jpg

Look like it's them ...

:-)

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to: The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who is sitting down # 316 ?

( you can click on the pic to enlarge it )

I AM a regular on CLUB DCP.....

Lurker most of the time, B U T, I still stop in regularly! :ph34r:

Just to name a couple of the great threads over there...

Topic: Club DCP V. 5, 18 & over please!

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...showtopic=69870

158,574 posts, 15,858 pages and 996,729 views....

Topic: the NEW faces of DCP

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...showtopic=69871

1,9120 pages, 19,204 posts and 248,391 views....

Over on the DCI side..

Topic: some old corps photos (Some really great photos here too)

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...showtopic=62667

1,718 pages, 17,174 posts and 1,451,250 views...

And here we have...

1,577 pages, 15,761 posts and 354,135 views...

Just sayin' THIS thread is one of the GREATEST on DCP.... (IMHO)

Thanks for the kind words about the OT section ~ most people just write it off it seems.

and PS while the New Faces of DCp have tons of adorable pictures of some of our children, many days it really should be called the Old Faces of DCp. None of us are gettin' any younger.... :lle:

Thanks for the kind words about the OT section ~ most people just write it off it seems.

I enjoy the OT boards...

I think maybe it's that some of those "waters run deep" and if your not a good swimmer (or strong in your convictions) some folks are a little hesitant about posting on them. :ph34r:

and PS while the New Faces of DCp have tons of adorable pictures of some of our children, many days it really should be called the Old Faces of DCp. None of us are gettin' any younger.... :lle:

:lle: :lle: :lle:

How ironic is it that I didn't know that was Seattle? Cascades are a direct decendent of Shamrocks.. I suppose Rod Stubbs was the director then. I am pleased to say I got to meet him a couple of times. Seemed like a real nice guy. I also got to pass the word about his passing. Great drum corps family.

Love you too, Donny! (but you already know that). I love how they become so trusting and secure after you take them in. They ask for nothing but love and food. When we watch TV or read the newspaper in the evenings, all 5 are sitting somewhere in the room with us, just relaxing.

we only have 2, but it's hysterical how much they are with us. the skinny one follows Christine everywhere, and the fat one is my shadow. You see us in the sunroom hanging out, the fat one is on my lap and the skinny one is snoozing next to her.

I will tell ya tho, i hate having to fight them so I have room to get in bed at night.

and you're always older than me :ph34r:

I enjoy the OT boards...

I think maybe it's that some of those "waters run deep" and if your not a good swimmer (or strong in your convictions) some folks are a little hesitant about posting on them. :ph34r:

:lle::lle::lle:

jump on in.

we don't bite.

much

:lle: