Upstanding??? Boy, I thought they'd be a bit more laid back. LOL

It was GREAT to see you in Secaucus Saturday. I hope you enjoyed all the performances. I'll bet I'm one of the few to recognize you since you were incognito (dressed like a normal person, not an escapee from Oahu! hahaha)

Ray

wait. time out.

Fran owns shirts that are non Don Ho collection?

wait. time out.

Fran owns shirts that are non Don Ho collection?

That AND most likely he's been at the same places you've been over the years and at the same time and you never knew! shutup.gif

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Let's take our time here and teach / learn. Guess Who these two Drummers are # 426 ?

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Let's take our time here and teach / learn. Guess Who these two Drummers are # 426 ?

Enough. Jack Pratt is the guy on the left.

• Like 1

It was GREAT to see you in Secaucus Saturday. I hope you enjoyed all the performances.

Good to see you too, Ray.... I definitely enjoyed the performances.

Even though I had my teeth rearranged by the "up close and personal" Skyliners Alumni and Bridgemen horn lines. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Enough. Jack Pratt is the guy on the left.

As promised earlier, the full explanation of my nursery rhyme clue: "Jack Sprat could eat not fat, his wife could eat no lean."

Jack's full name and title: Capt. John Sterling Pratt, U.S. Army, retired. I saw his initials on his briefcase when we first met, and realized that 'Jack S. Pratt' lent itself to a perfect nickname we could use for him, though we seldom, if ever, said it to his face! :thumbup:

From the World Drum Corps Hall of Fame biographical entry for Jack:

JOHN PRATT

Jack Pratt is one of the most prolific percussion writers in the drum corps community. He served as rudimental drum instructor of field music with the U.S. Military Academy band at West Point from 1950 to 1969, and was one the first to urge the use of large drum lines, paving the way to modern percussion sections of 30 or more members which began to appear on the contest field by the late 1960s. As an exponent of large drum lines, he urged that the level of difficulty not be reduced and that various performance factors not be sacrificed. His contributions and achievements in drumming were further recognized when he was inducted as a member of the world-wide Percussive Arts Society. He taught the Interstatesmen in the 1960s, when he introduced the rudimental bass drum to the drum corps community, as part of his unique concept of percussion voicing. He has been associated with a number of other corps, including Geneva Appleknockers, Troop 12 Indians, Kingsmen, Lakers, Criterions, Hawthorne Caballeros, King’s Regiment, Doremus Post, Crimson Kings Tri-County Cavaliers, Rochester Grey Knights, Ambassadors. He has judged for the All American and Metro All American associations.

I'm confused. Are you the Queen now?

No Nanci. He is "a" queen, not "the" queen.

And by the way, at Sunday's practice Curt and George wre having a bit of trouble hitting some of the higher notes, so they asked if I would sit directly in front of them and pretend that I'm Siglow. I can't tell you what I did to enhance my Siglow impression, but it worked!!

No Nanci. He is "a" queen, not "the" queen.

And by the way, at Sunday's practice Curt and George wre having a bit of trouble hitting some of the higher notes, so they asked if I would sit directly in front of them and pretend that I'm Siglow. I can't tell you what I did to enhance my Siglow impression, but it worked!!

C'mon, you can tell me... I won't tell anyone.