Thanks for the update Tom........oh, Genny Cream Ale never hurt me, 'cept that first time

Guido

ps.......Don, do good and don't chase nurses.........until after your bionic implant :devil:

Just got off the phone with Don Incardona from his hospital bed...

Here's his report:

Angiogram was ok... nothing worse than 30% blocked... So that doesn't explain why heart is functioning at such a low level... Next step is to replace his pacemaker with a fancy dandy one that includes an automatic defib... which I'm sure will be a SHOCKING experience for him... hopefully, that will get his heart at least more regular if not stronger... that will happen tomorrow... defib pacemaker is even blue tooth and reports to the doctor on its own... don't know what happens if it gets a wrong number... knowing Don, it'll probably autodial a sex line... that would BOOST his spirits... If all goes well, he'll go home Friday and be as ornery as ever ... wish I could be there to see the look on his face first time he gets zapped when walking along those florida beaches...

See what Genny Cream Ale will do to you?

Thoughts and prayers are still with you both, Don!!

What Nanci said. Get well, Don!!!!

Don,

Quit yer freakin' malingering, put the smoke out, fall-in and cover down, g*dd*mn it!!!!! :mat:

You know you have my best wishes. :bigsmile:

Edited by ereese

Just got off the phone with our "weak" friend... he now has a fancy defib pacemaker... and hopefully will be home tomorrow evening (Friday). This pacemaker is supporting both ventricles where the old one just did one... they hope that will make him stronger and improve heart function.

They had to back off of the anesthesia/pain meds as he had trouble breathing... so he did have some discomfort... also when they test the defib they usually put you under again for a couple of minutes and they couldn't do that - so he now knows what it will feel like if it goes off... He's NOT looking forward to that happening again... :-(

several asked for an address

Don and Bonnie Incardona

464 Dawn Drive

N. Ft. Myers, FL 33903

• Like 1

Don,

Quit yer freakin' malingering, put the smoke out, fall-in and cover down, g*dd*mn it!!!!! :mat:

You know you have my best wishes. :bigsmile:

Just great, Reese!!!!!!

Just got off the phone with our "weak" friend... he now has a fancy defib pacemaker... and hopefully will be home tomorrow evening (Friday). This pacemaker is supporting both ventricles where the old one just did one... they hope that will make him stronger and improve heart function.

They had to back off of the anesthesia/pain meds as he had trouble breathing... so he did have some discomfort... also when they test the defib they usually put you under again for a couple of minutes and they couldn't do that - so he now knows what it will feel like if it goes off... He's NOT looking forward to that happening again... :-(

several asked for an address

Don and Bonnie Incardona

464 Dawn Drive

N. Ft. Myers, FL 33903

Again, Thank you for the update! I called the house and left a message for Bonnie....

I'M BAAAACK! all is well . a little woosy but i'm all bionic now. not looking forward to the next shock. had one already. any way so where are we at here?

• Like 1

welcome back Don....we were discussing yer bionic implant and how popular it will be with the ladies....uh, what???????.....errrrrrr, not THAT kind of implant??????? oh, nevermind

Guido

I'M BAAAACK! all is well . a little woosy but i'm all bionic now. not looking forward to the next shock. had one already. any way so where are we at here?