Best wishes to Tom for a successful procedure.

To get back to victim #2 in our latest GW, his first initial is R and to add on to Tom's comment about his playing ability, he was one of our finest lead sopranos in 1970, right up there with Guarino, DeFig, Ednie, Bucky, Wilke, Costanza, etc.!

Ray

Any word on how Mr. Peashey's surgery went and how he's doing??????????

Ray

i haven't heard anything yet ray. it will be 3 or 4 day's till i call. i don't want to bother his wife right now. i'll wait a cpouple days.

i haven't heard anything yet ray. it will be 3 or 4 day's till i call. i don't want to bother his wife right now. i'll wait a cpouple days.

Yes, Mr. D. That is the way to go.

WE all should just keep thinking: "No News. Is GOOD NEWS." for the time being.

And

We will keep our prayers going for him and his family.

Edited by 2B or not 2B

OT!

Just a heads up...

Diceman Studio lost internet access and Comcast says the soonest that a tech can get there is Sunday! So, please be patient folks! PS: Yes, this means that Ron has no access till then either. Sorry!

Now, there's a recording that they won't get there till tomorrow (Monday).

From Facebook, Tom's daughter:

Sara Peashey Mascari

Dad is doing well but can't go home today as he is dehydrated! Hopefully tomorrow! Everything went well and he is in good spirits! He thanks everyone for their well wishes!

i was going to call tommorrow night. i'll give him an extra day. good to hear he's doing well. if i know him he's talking up a storm with the nurses.

been a while...

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Can you follow directions? LOL One @ a time, From Left to Right... Guess Who # 456 ?

1. George Ross

2. ??