we know who has the money.

Nope ... a little cash and a LOT of frequent flyer miles and hotel points ... took years to save up and plan out each trip ... gotta get back to Kauai one more time though ... just absolutely gorgeous there ...

Aloha ...

:-)

Yup ... Sharon and I honeymooned in Hawaii in Oct of 72 ... AFTER dc season was over ... LOL ... and we're still together ... went back in 95 with our daughters and in 2007 for our 35th ... maybe next year again ... HOO HAA!

Maybe next year a visit to see Uncle Roo!

Maybe next year a visit to see Uncle Roo!

You're on Tony!! Just remember, you have to bring Donna and Freddie. And... You have to bring work gloves (two acres of flowers need weeding). And if you want to bring Andy and Sharon Lisko along too, that'll be fine. The good news??? We're there during the non-drum corps season, so you guys won't miss a thing.

• Like 1

You're on Tony!! Just remember, you have to bring Donna and Freddie. And... You have to bring work gloves (two acres of flowers need weeding). And if you want to bring Andy and Sharon Lisko along too, that'll be fine. The good news??? We're there during the non-drum corps season, so you guys won't miss a thing.

well if you don't want my twin brother to have his heart attack right then and there then he won't be doing any weeding. he's like me the only work we do is browse websites...........LOL.

• Like 1

Terrific! ... We can visit the King Kamehameha marching band program and have a few cold ones with John Riggle their band director ... what a music program they have ... I was totally blown away by their facilities when I visited their band camp In 95 ...

Edited by ajlisko

Of course Donna and Freddy would be going.... that's the only way I'll be allowed to go too. LOL

Not sure I have work gloves for Freddy but I still have time to get him some. LOL

As for DC season.... I'm no longer marching so I can make it anytime these days, but of course I'll need to wait till Donna and Freddy are available.... :thumbs-up:

well if you don't want my twin brother to have his heart attack right then and there then he won't be doing any weeding. he's like me the only work we do is browse websites...........LOL.

I'll bring gloves for Freddy..... He loves weeding gardens. Really..... he said so. :laugh:

I found Gebby's obit, and have this excerpt to post here:

He was born in New York, NY and came to St. Petersburg in 1977 from Rochester, NY where he was a District Manager for Frito Lay for 14 years. After he was discharged from the U.S. Marine Corp where he served during WW II and Korea and attained the rank of Staff Sergeant, he was a member of the Sentinels Drill Team providing military honors at the funerals of veterans in Sherburne, NY. They expanded it and began performing at exhibitions and he started his career as a marching band drill designer for high school and college marching bands including Syracuse University, the U.S. Naval Academy Drum and Bugle Corp., Northeast High School, Seminole High School, and Tarpon Springs High School in Pinellas County, FL and King High School, Blake High School, Plant High School, and Alonso High School all in Tampa, FL. West Genessee High School Band in Camillus, NY, the Kilties Jr. Drum and Bugle Corp. in Racine, WI, and the NY Skyliners Sr. Drum and Bugle Corp. all won national championships. He has designed the field shows for the Greater St. Petersburg Area Second Time Arounders Marching Band since 1990 and for 25 years, was the drill designer for Mid Atlantic Band Camps at Ferrum University in Ferrum, VA. where a gazebo was erected in his honor. He and his wife were the former owners of the Syracuse Brigadiers Drum and Bugle Corp. in Syracuse, NY. He was also a contest adjudicator, clinician, and consultant. For ten years, he was a school bus driver for handicapped children with the Pinellas County School System.

• Like 2

Yup ... Sharon and I honeymooned in Hawaii in Oct of 72 ... AFTER dc season was over ... LOL ... and we're still together ... went back in 95 with our daughters and in 2007 for our 35th ... maybe next year again ... HOO HAA!

we honeymooned in Jamaica and took no computers or cell phones. best trip I've ever taken

we honeymooned in Jamaica and took no computers or cell phones. best trip I've ever taken

HAHA ... in 72 there were no personal computers or cell phones!!!!

• Like 1