Ray ... you are the prize!

BTW ... I'll be MCing the BHOF/St. Kevin's I&E in Boston on Sat ... will you be there? ... Jack Murray will ... playing with Sky's Drum Ensemble ... quite a nice lineup ...

:-)

Man I wish I could be. We were in Boston last week and my wife Carrie came down with a respiratory infection. With the MS and the fact that she almost died of pneumonia in 2002 (in Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston for 6 weeks - twice the doctors told me she had less than 24 hours left) I'm a nervous wreck about this becoming pneumonia. I'm afraid we're stuck in the house for the forseeable future.

Please say hi to Jack for me (wow, can't believe I just typed hi jack in an airport office - that has to get the NSA titillated, huh?)

Like most of us, this has been a tough winter, albeit for different reasons (I haven't shoveled an inch of snow, but my back hurts anyway).

• Like 1

Man I wish I could be. We were in Boston last week and my wife Carrie came down with a respiratory infection. With the MS and the fact that she almost died of pneumonia in 2002 (in Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston for 6 weeks - twice the doctors told me she had less than 24 hours left) I'm a nervous wreck about this becoming pneumonia. I'm afraid we're stuck in the house for the forseeable future.

Please say hi to Jack for me (wow, can't believe I just typed hi jack in an airport office - that has to get the NSA titillated, huh?)

Like most of us, this has been a tough winter, albeit for different reasons (I haven't shoveled an inch of snow, but my back hurts anyway).

Wow..... best wishes to you and Carrie, Ray. I know that drill all too well... a small health issue can become a big one in no time. I hope this one remains small.

• Like 2

ray we will keep you and carrie in our prayers. i've had it 4 times and 2 times it just about killed me. pneumonia is a tough infection.

• Like 3

Many thanks for the kind wishes. One thing about our particular little group here, I can't think of anyone that posts on "Guess Who" that doesn't "get it" when it comes to health and family issues.

Our little "team" has been around the proverbial block more than a couple of times so when you get a "best wishes" from someone on these pages you know it's more than words.

One of the reasons I come here to hang out when I can scarcely differentiate the rest of DCP from the worst days of RAMD any more.

Maybe we should send the other forums "best wishes on a speedy recovery"???

Couldn't hurt...

Edited by rayfallon
  • Like 4

Not good... Prayers for Carrie's speedy recovery. I've spent a few days in the hospital for double pneumonia a few months back, agreed, it's not as much fun as the travel brochure said it was going to be my friend...

• Like 3

Sending a get well very soon vibe from down south Ray. Plenty of experience with health issues in this group and it's nothing to brag about.

Keep the positive thoughts my friend, I will.

Ya know Glen - health issues are nothing to brag about, but overcoming health issues to lead normal (as possible) active, positive, productive lives is quite a bit to be proud of.

I think that describes this team pretty well.

• Like 2

ditto to Ray and Carrie

jumping on the wishing Ray and Carrie weill bandwagon!