Tony, Andy sent me the PDF's. I could not paste here. I deleted the e-mail because of that issue I had some time ago when someone hacked my addy's and you, China and Nanci got the brunt of it.

OK... Similar to jpgs, (IIRC) the pdf file(s) need to be uploaded to an on line host site and then their link posted.

After thought.... An on line hosting site like Dropbox would do it....

Tony, Andy sent me the PDF's. I could not paste here. I deleted the e-mail because of that issue I had some time ago when someone hacked my addy's and you, China and Nanci got the brunt of it.

Another after thought. heh

Don sent those to me as well, I just need about a week to remember where I saved them!

Another after thought. heh

Don sent those to me as well, I just need about a week to remember where I saved them!

i have them somewhere. i need a while to remember where they are in this mess of an office of mine. and i just don't have the energy right now. i'm not having very good day's lately. i really haven't felt well. sorry. this crap about the golden years well let's just say mine are turning to iron.

Why does every post refer to some sort of memory loss?

You guys trying to tell us something?

• Like 1

what?

hey........do i know you? you look familiar.

>>I definitely remember the Smell of the Crowd, especially Roosevelt Stadium... wooo dawgies...<<

Ray ... that wasn't the crowd ... it was the Ballentine Ale Beer Stand under the cheap seats ... HOO HAA!!!! ...

:-)

Proud sponsor of the New York Mets! Good afternoon from Shea Stadium on a beaut

>>I definitely remember the Smell of the Crowd, especially Roosevelt Stadium... wooo dawgies...<<

Ray ... that wasn't the crowd ... it was the Ballentine Ale Beer Stand under the cheap seats ... HOO HAA!!!! ...

:-)

Ray ... that wasn't the crowd ... it was the Ballentine Ale Beer Stand under the cheap seats ... HOO HAA

Proud sponsor of the New York Mets...

"Good afternoon from Shea Stadium on a beautiful August afternoon where the Amazin' Mets are trying to avoid losing 100 games for the 4th consecutive season.

Today's game, broadcast on Channel 9, WOR in New York, is brought to you by Ballentine Beer and Ale <canned music> 'Hey Get your cold beer - hey get your Ballentine beer'

Late scratches from this afternoon's game are Swug Swoboda, Hot Rod Kanehl, and Marvelous Marv Throneberry, who all suffered slight injuries yesterday running into each other trying to catch a Pete Rose pop-up to shallow right field. Rose ended up on third with a single, 2 errors, a concussion, and a hamstring pull on that play...

Choo Choo Coleman behind the plate, rookie left-hander Jerry Koosman on the mound. Attendance for today's game is 45,354 on Bat Day..."

That Ballentine?

Maybe...

I don't remember...

And Guido, you are not off the hook.

We want your story, and even the Classic Comics version will do.

Yeah, the short version...

get it?

The SHORT version...

get it?

S H O R T, like YOU KNOW!!!