I won't publish it publicly but if anyone wants to call Don, email me... I have his phone...

I wonder if he either got the DCP boot again or perhaps just got sick of them sanctioning him...

but it is a concern considering his crappy health...

use gmail... tompeashey@gmail.com

it's the tiniest bit amazing to me that Don (who besides being cranky seems pretty harmless - not mean or evil - just a little loud at times) keeps getting kicked off DCP, and that they spend so much time censoring words like #### - to name one - while some of the truly awful crap that gets put out there just piles up like snow in Boston or trash in NYC.

Sort of makes one wonder...

####

Actually Ray, I have to agree... seems there might be something personal going on here... got a hunch the DCP minder involved is my Canadian friend who spent much of his drum corps life in Rochester, married a Patriot gal and fled to Las Vegas... have no way of knowing for sure...

If Vince Bruni were alive, he'd raise his eyebrows and say "Figures" as he and Donnie had a love/hate relationship that was quite extraordinaire...

Personally, I like Don and worry about his poor health... but he still knows how to scratch his fingernails on the glass and make everyone shutter just a bit... but you are correct, at our age - he's harmless and I don't understand the attention he gets on here... Certainly hope he's ok...

Don was banned a few weeks back ,I guess he got into it with the wrong person ,I know he had written me one nasty PM and I reported him he got cut at that time for 1 week .

Don's doing well... he has been banned from DCP for life... I just can't imagine what must have preceded that... he's ticked me off plenty over the years but never enough that I won't call him "friend".

If John, Duane, Kevin or anyone else from DCP - all of whom I admire - would care to privately explain why such a drastic action was necessary against an old retired drum corps guy whose passion for the activity sometimes gets the best of him, you know where to find me, but I personally have never seen anything on DCP from Donnie that justified a lifetime ban... but hey, it's their sandbox and I choose to play in it so play by their rules... I for one was a victim of the early days of RAMD and appreciate a monitored forum... and avoiding the utter chaos of a few sick individuals...

That being said... there's a huge difference between being sick minded and passionate about the activity. In his heart, I assure everyone, Donnie is a good drum corps guy...

Donnie says hello to everyone and has authorized me to give his email addy to anyone who might ask for it.

• Like 3

Amen...

I occasionally plead with the Queen of Wholand to take this forum to a webpage of her own, or anyone's that wants to keep it up.

I honestly find very little useful on the rest of DCP.

Like you I had issues with RAMD in the day - one guy wanted to fight me but wouldn't tell me who he was.

Don is annoying from time to time - the next day when he read it, he realizes it and agrees.

But honest to God, how some of these folks are allowed to have jobs or drivers' licenses amazes me - not going to get into listing nommes de plume but there's days (make that years) where if you read a thread where just 2 or 3 of the worst are posting, it's like marching behind the horses in the Barnum Parade - all horses ##### and horse ####.

And wicked personal.

I dig Guess Who - it makes me calm after a long day of work (have I mentioned I'm retiring in less than 2 weeks?)

But I believe that DCP is responsible for 2 of the 3 blood pressure pills I take each day.

Fisher is responsible for the 3rd.

Let's start a "Bring Back Don" campaign...

Then when they let him back in we'll break his balls for a month or so.

• Like 2

Well, I certainly hope that the person who got him banned at all is satisfied. I hope you never get on the bad side of anyone here, especially our queen.

Don is good people and yes, like the rest of us here, is very passionate about the activity and his corps.

Thanks a bunch, pal.

Ray

• Like 2

Sort of amazing that you can say "break his balls" but not ####.

• Like 1

Don's doing well... he has been banned from DCP for life... I just can't imagine what must have preceded that... he's ticked me off plenty over the years but never enough that I won't call him "friend".

If John, Duane, Kevin or anyone else from DCP - all of whom I admire - would care to privately explain why such a drastic action was necessary against an old retired drum corps guy whose passion for the activity sometimes gets the best of him, you know where to find me, but I personally have never seen anything on DCP from Donnie that justified a lifetime ban... but hey, it's their sandbox and I choose to play in it so play by their rules... I for one was a victim of the early days of RAMD and appreciate a monitored forum... and avoiding the utter chaos of a few sick individuals...

That being said... there's a huge difference between being sick minded and passionate about the activity. In his heart, I assure everyone, Donnie is a good drum corps guy...

Donnie says hello to everyone and has authorized me to give his email addy to anyone who might ask for it.

Hey Tom,

One other burning question - probably most of these folks keep up with you off these pages so they already know, but how have you been doing?

Sort of scared the snot (you can say snot, although it's pretty much disgusting as ####) out of us/me a few weeks ago.

Just wondering how you been?

Ray

• Like 1

Amen...

I occasionally plead with the Queen of Wholand to take this forum to a webpage of her own, or anyone's that wants to keep it up.

I honestly find very little useful on the rest of DCP.

Like you I had issues with RAMD in the day - one guy wanted to fight me but wouldn't tell me who he was.

Don is annoying from time to time - the next day when he read it, he realizes it and agrees.

But honest to God, how some of these folks are allowed to have jobs or drivers' licenses amazes me - not going to get into listing nommes de plume but there's days (make that years) where if you read a thread where just 2 or 3 of the worst are posting, it's like marching behind the horses in the Barnum Parade - all horses ##### and horse ####.

And wicked personal.

I dig Guess Who - it makes me calm after a long day of work (have I mentioned I'm retiring in less than 2 weeks?)

But I believe that DCP is responsible for 2 of the 3 blood pressure pills I take each day.

Fisher is responsible for the 3rd.

Let's start a "Bring Back Don" campaign...

Then when they let him back in we'll break his balls for a month or so.

I'm flattered...

Ray, I'm fine... no more signs of internal bleeding... it's been since 8/1 when I spent 5 days in the hospital... so other than feeling a bit old - no real problems... (Knock on something) and the weight is stable... been 165 for over a year now...

thanks for asking

• Like 2