Well, we're pretty much adrift if we can't post photos.

I'll investigate whether there might be some way to rectify this, but if that's important to only about 4 or 5 of us, we should probably just move over to the "Some Old Drum Corps Photos" thread.

In any case, let's make a list of visitors to this thread. If you drop in, just leave a calling card. This was mine.

... and mine as well ... I used to be able to post photos, but somewhere along the line combos of versions of Internet Explorer, Window 7, Java, Adobe Flash and other various s/w got mismatched and took on a life of its own ... add to that multiple virus attacks, constant other "happenings" and life on computers becomes a drudgery ... I'm hoping Windows 10 resolves many of these issues - though I doubt it ...

Keep the faith baby ...

:-)

I'll investigate whether there might be some way to rectify this, but if that's important to only about 4 or 5 of us, we should probably just move over to the "Some Old Drum Corps Photos" thread.

In any case, let's make a list of visitors to this thread. If you drop in, just leave a calling card. This was mine.

In any case, let's make a list of visitors to this thread. If you drop in, just leave a calling card. This was min

Edited by Valve Oil

Add me to the list......Fish is here!

Anyone else going to coal cracker country tomorrow for the Scranton show? Looks like a good line up & rumor is that exhibition is by the Mahanoy City Perogiemen!

See you there Fran!

• Like 1

Anyone else going to coal cracker country tomorrow for the Scranton show? Looks like a good line up & rumor is that exhibition is by the Mahanoy City Perogiemen!

See you there Fran!

The Perogiemen did a good show!!!

Maybe a bit cheesy for my taste, but still.... :tongue:

• Like 1

Here's mine...

JohnNadrowski02.jpg

Direct Link: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/Sundm/JohnNadrowski02.jpg

This is from quite while ago.... :thumbs-up:

Are any of these still working?

Images/pictures in posts, How to put pictures in a post thread (on DCP)
one answer
another
another
another
and even the one I asked...(all the way back on Dec 17 2005)
Hope one or more of these are helpful...

I have been in contact with Lindap and we will beta test a photo posting in a day or so.

Meanwhile, let's guess who the man in the Hawaiian shirt at the center of the last photo might be, and when/where it was taken.

Could it be Kenny Rogers, fresh back from re-hab?

F

• Like 1

I have been in contact with Lindap and we will beta test a photo posting in a day or so.

Meanwhile, let's guess who the man in the Hawaiian shirt at the center of the last photo might be, and when/where it was taken.

Could it be Kenny Rogers, fresh back from re-hab?

F

I thought Kenny Rogers had stuff removed, looks like this Joker had a lot of something added..... LOL

IMHO, More interesting would be guessing who the Gentleman is in the black t-shirt on the field..... He's a newly minted WDCHOF'er! :thumbs-up: (at the time Charlie Groh took this photo)

There's about 7 DCP'ers in this pic though few of them post on DCP, even fewer of them are Guess Who'ers.