"We'll" get back to the clearing our way to the driveway tomorrow....

(the "we'll" is because Donna isn't happy about my helping shovel all of our "Global Warming".... :tongue: )

Here's a few pics so far...

2/5/10 Before the Storm...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/Sund...7-10Snow001.jpg

2/5/10 Around 3:30PM

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/Sund...7-10Snow033.jpg]

2/6/10 Just happy to be here! (OK, Donna is NOT happy to be here...LOL)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/Sund...7-10Snow082.jpg

Just a suggestion from someone who's lived in cold weather climates all of his life...

Re: The last picture If you make her wear socks and gloves, she'll be able to stay out there longer (thereby getting more snow shoveled).

you poor puppies...

looks like a normal January morning to me...

sign me born and raised in OSWEGO, NY

C'mon... I have to give him a chance.

Sheesh.... Ron keeps giving the excuse that he's light headed and takes Rat Poison.

well i take rat poison............didn't seem to ever stop you giving me all those kewpies.

It's been a while and a few pages:

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to: The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who # 348 ?

(click on pic to enlarge)

HAHA ... MD snow gear ... petal pushers, sneakers and no socks ... ya gotta love it!!!!

You'd think she was born in the hills of Tennessee.... :tongue: (not that there's anything wrong with those born in Tennessee :tongue: )

(She's always hated wearing socks, shoes and coats.)

Anyway, Tony, looks like she has her area cleared ... when you gonna do your bit????

:-)

Andy "for once we got no snow in CT ... nada this time" Lisko

As soon as she gets my doctor's OK? :tongue:

Just a suggestion from someone who's lived in cold weather climates all of his life...

Re: The last picture If you make her wear socks and gloves, she'll be able to stay out there longer (thereby getting more snow shoveled).

Thanks Mr Roo... :tongue:

I was born in Norway ME and she was born in Revere MA.... We've lived in "cold weather climates" all of our lives. (IMHO, anyone that has/does live in New England during the winter knows cold weather climate)

That IS her "winter wardrobe" :tongue:

You'd think she was born in the hills of Tennessee.... :tongue: (not that there's anything wrong with those born in Tennessee :tongue: )

(She's always hated wearing socks, shoes and coats.)

As soon as she gets my doctor's OK? :devil:

ain't gonna happen my friend. don't do anything as stupid as shoveling snow. we need you here. :tongue:

ain't gonna happen my friend. don't do anything as stupid as shoveling snow. we need you here. :tongue:

Right! Don't shovel it. Pay someone to shovel it. or wait for it to melt. While you have a beer.

or several beers. Who cares how many beers? it's winter. stay inside. go out only for food.

or more beer. :tongue:

LOLOL!! :)

Right! Don't shovel it. Pay someone to shovel it. or wait for it to melt. While you have a beer.

or several beers. Who cares how many beers? it's winter. stay inside. go out only for food.

or more beer. :tongue:

LOLOL!! :)

and you wonder why I call you a sick puppy?